Three

-Mia-

I woke up feeling a bright light on my face, it was warm so I assumed it was the sun. I rubbed my eyes before opening them. I yawned, laying down for a few minutes, resting. I opened my eyes again and noticed the wall paper. This wasn't my room.

All I could remember from the night before was seeing Harry. I tried to move backwards only to realise I was against someone's chest. My hand went under the blanket. I could feel something on my hip. It was a hand. I gasped quietly, immediately moving my hand out the blanket.

Oh dear Lord! I had slept with someone!

I was too scared to look down to see myself naked. I wasn't going to turn around either. I didn't want to face the person.

I blinked back tears. I wasn't supposed to lose my virginity like this. Get married then have sex. I covered my eyes, wiping tears away. I started quietly saying the Lord's prayer over and over again. My eyes were shut as I prayed. I heard a groan behind me but I chose to ignore that. I kept praying.

I had the feeling that someone was watching me. Someone was leaning over me, the hand was no longer over my waist. I slowly stopped praying biting my chapped lip and and preparing to open my eyes.

I moved, now laying on my back. The person was literally leaning over me, their arms on either side of me. I whimpered quietly before opening them to lock eyes with hazel ones.

"Good morning,"

I screamed, kicking his crotch before leaping out the bed. He was on the bed, clutching his crotch, his eyes squeezing shut as he cussed under his breath. I looked down. I was wearing clothes. I was wearing clothes! I squealed, closing my eyes and thanking God.

So I hadn't slept with him.

I moved towards the person, realising what I had done to him. I gasped, "I am so sorry!" One hand was on his crotch and one was covering his face. I wasn't sure on what to do. I saw a mini fridge next a drawer and opened it to see a beer bottle. I placed it over his crotch and he took it, laying it over his jeans. He was groaning, I instantly felt bad.

He slowly sat up, holding the beer bottle to his crotch then uncovering his face. I almost immediately moved away from him, covering my mouth as tears came in my eyes. "Oh my gosh," I whispered, my back on the wall. "Vincenzo?"

He groaned once more, looking up at me. "Mia." God, I loved the way he said my name, how it rolled off his tongue but that didn't matter at that moment. A sob escaped my mouth, my face crumpled like a scrunched up piece of paper.

He stood up, about to come closer when I stopped him with my other hand, my palm facing him. "Mia. Please don't cry." I shook my head rapidly, moving around the room and going to the door. I jogged down the corridor, realising this was a hotel. I was shaking slightly. I ran down the stairs and into the hotel foyer.

His hand pulled my back. I spun facing him. Anger burst through me, I lifted my arm, slapping him hard on his cheek. So hard that his face turned to the side and my hand tingled. He rubbed his cheek, letting out a short chuckle as I stared at him in anger. When he turned to look at me, I wiped my eyes. I then wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly while sobbing. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me back and not saying anything.

My ex took me to a small cafe on the end of the block. We both sat in the corner. I was stirring my latte with my spoon before sipping it, the warm, sweet liquid falling down my throat. I watched him, his eyes were down, concentrating on the movement of his coffee. We were both waiting for one of us to say something. It was a slightly awkward but comfortable silence.