Heat

The doubt that was ever-present in Miras mind seemed to dwindle for the first time she could remember. And it's absence allowed Mira to realize her other feelings and desires that she never prioritized. She wanted to experience Noah through her every sense. She found herself wondering for the first time what he might taste like.

Noah's chest rose and fell as he watched her, his lips parted. He didn't speak--he simply observed. His tied hands were clenched, and Mira felt as if she could almost hear his stream of conscious. His restraint was exhibited in his biceps, which made the muscles there all the more prominent. Unable to stop herself and unable to care that perhaps she should, she reached for his arm. The muscles hardened further as her fingers brushed upwards, from his bicep to his forearm. A warm exhale escaped his lips and caressed her shoulder. Her eyes were drawn back to his face.

His expression was not unfamiliar, but he had never worn it so openly. His body spoke to her and she could understand every word. An occasional shift of his torso told her of his anxiety that she would let him down. His dilated pupils and quick breathing revealed excitement and anticipation that this time, she wouldn't.

She realized that she was moving after she had already begun to. She registered the nature of her movement only when Noah's breathing halted and then sped up even more.

She straddled him, her inner thighs pressing him between her legs. She hadn't lowered herself onto him, but she could feel his heat even from that distance. Noah watched her as if he were both expectant and surprised. She wondered what her expression revealed to him. His gaze shot down to where they nearly touched, and then back up to meet her eyes again.

"You can look at me," Mira whispered.

Noah's jaw clenched, tension building in him.  "Take it off," he said. Adrenaline shot through her body and struck her core, nearly making her gasp. "The shirt," he managed. "Take it off."

She shook her head. This wasn't about what he wanted to see then. He had always had more access to her than she had to him. She was going to keep the control she had finally won. Her hands pressed down on his abdomen, her fingers lifting the hem of his shirt to touch him. She trailed her fingers up his bare chest, his shirt lifting with them.

Mira was never naïve enough to think Noah wasn't equally as tantalizing underneath his clothes, but the combination of both feeling and seeing him overwhelmed her still. She met his eyes again, confronting what seemed like aggravation in his gaze. She was teasing him, she realized passively. He found not being in control nearly impossible, and she was pushing him to the brink.
She wondered what it would look like once she pushed him too far.

Her eyes still glued to his, she lowered herself onto him. She gasped as she met with his hardness, her fingers grasping his hard chest. The bed post shuddered as Noah jerked toward her, unable to reach her as the restraints forced him back down.

"I'm going to get you for this," he warned, his tone dangerously low.

She smiled. "Is that a promise?"

He parted his lips to answer, but she grinded against him and he moaned instead. The sound sent a shiver through her. Coldness and heat grappled against one another inside her, making her feel as if she were vibrating with electricity.

She moved against him again, and that sensation focused between her legs, tripling the intensity of the spark she had already begun to experience there.

The bed rattled as Noah jerked against his restraints again. "Fuck," he groaned in frustration and pleasure. His head moved back on the pillow and he stared at her through hooded eyes. "Let me touch you," he whispered lowly, convincingly.