Mate

(A/N): loooong chapter cuz I'm late. Pfft  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I'm taking you home. Our home"

Cradling the younger while setting him down on the seat, Jungkook smiled and headed for the driver's while Taehyung fiddled with the ends of his scarf keeping his gaze away from the man who had now begun driving the car.

Taehyung felt far too many emotions rush into his heart just then. He could feel his alphas gaze strong , just on him and nothing else and he was sure of it as he heard the honks of annoyed drivers on the road from the way jungkook was driving sloppily in an attempt to reach home faster.

Just as they reached the house Taehyung jumped out of his seat , a dark pink blush creeping up his cheeks while Jungkook followed behind him with a menacing gaze.

The first thing Taehyung saw as he reached home was Jihoon on the main hall calmly reading a newspaper.

"Oh Taehyung! Hey!"

"Where's Jungie?? And thanks for taking care of him."

"Sleeping. And no problem" He chuckled. Jihoon got  up from the couch , slightly adjusting his own suit while flashing a smile at the brunette. Taehyung too smiled back in gratitude and headed inside to Taejung's bedroom while Jihoon left .

"Jungiiee~" Taehyung whispered in a low voice as he creaked the door open to see his son lying all squished up inside a large blanket. He giggled to himself and sniffled in a tear while tip toeing towards the little one. Gently caressing his hair he planted a soft kiss on his forehead while carrying him up and continued his way outside the room carefully closing the door.

Hugging the boy lightly and comforting his mind with soothing words he rushed to find the man. He wasn't around so Taehyung was sure he was in their bedroom. He went upstairs and found the door to their room open a bit. He bit his lips as he saw jungkook out of his shirt, approaching him with a warm smile.

"I'll carry him." Jungkook said huskily while taking the sleepy boy from his arms and carefully carrying him to the nearby room.

Taehyung sighed in exhaustion and brushed back his hair while jittering towards his room. The memories kept flashing in his mind. He cant help but feel disgusted at himself...He was almost about to give himself up. Once again he saw tears running down his cheeks.

Sitting at the bed end, he threw away his scarf and slowly unbuttoned his coat  letting it slide down his shoulder  to his elbows. Getting out of his black jeans he looked towards the patterns created by the tears on his exposed thighs. He wiped it off but they fell again. Now just in his loose white printed shorts and his large minion tee shirt he got up from the bed side to wash up his teary face.

One again he's faced with the horrible hickeys on his neck. He splashed some water on it and on his face. Wiping off with a towel he felt a switch turn off behind his back and the door creaking open. The lamplight lit up the room dimly only for him to see Jungkook walking towards him. He quickly kept away the cloth and cleared his throat while heading to sleep.

"Taehyung"

An arm wound around his belly prevented him from moving any further. It pulled him from behind until his back made contact with the ravenette's bare chest. Taehyung gasped feeling the latters lips ghosting over his exposed neck. Shivering, he pushed him away but this time with a strong pull he was in the ravenettes embrace, his nose brushing over the latters.

"J-Jungkook"

"I want you..." Taehyung looked away at the intensity of those words like as if the cupid crossed an arrow into his heart.