Chapter 5: what a girl is

Just so i don't forget, the video above will show you the cast. I changed them all and I hope you like em.. and I know the video is not nice and really bad but this is just to tell you who is who.

P.S IT IS NOT THE TRAILER BUT THE TRAILER IS COMING SOON...

SO YEAHHH

Enjoy:)!

**

Lia's p.o.v

Living with 10 boys made me not hang out with girls at all, so I made a list of ways I'm going to meet girls. I think it'll help me with a lot of things, really.

1. Mall (tell her that you like her.. shoes)

2. Compliment her (not in a weird way)

3. Ask if she wants to be your friend (but don't sound desperate)

4. Ask her if she loves Shawn Mendes

5. Ask her if she's ok with listening to one direction's old songs

6. Ask her if she ever had a friend who has 10 brothers.

That's all.

***

"You're not walking with me!" I stopped walking, and looked at Jake.

"What if you meet a serial killer?" Jake asked, looking up.

"I won't, so stay out of my way, I want to meet girls, NOT boys!" I glared at him.

"Ok, fine! I'll be at the gaming section! Don't be late!" Jake said, walking towards the video games.

"Finally." I turned around, and suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up, and my heart stopped.

He did not change much, his brown hair, his blue eyes, to die for.

"My bad." He said, looking down. I was shocked to see him again, and he was holding hands with a girl, a girl I have met before.

"Babe, look, how fat she is! She looks so funny wearing that dress that doesn't fit her!" Tania laughed at a lady behind me. I turned around to see a girl who was looking at the mirror that reflected her, she turned her head toward us, and she clearly heard Tania. She bit her lip, obviously holding back tears. "She truly don't get what a girl is." Jason laughed, I gave him the 'who the fuck are you?' Look.

"Well, I'll show you what a girl is!" I shrugged, glaring at her. "Because all of us are perfect! Nobody cares about a dress size, it's all about what's inside!"

"Who are you? You bumped into him, and now you're talking trash? Just how you look, so I'm not surprised." She rolled her eyes. Nobody rolls their eyes at me!

"Listen closely, bitch! What you just said, was so rude! And it reflects who you are, and I won't let you talk shit about the girl who was beautiful wearing that dress! It fits her perfectly! At least it fits her, I can see that your clothes do not fit you." I looked up and down at her, she was wearing the tightest Halter shirt, and the tightest short. I mean she was wearing a 2 year old clothes.

"I don't know who you are, but you don't know me!" She yelled.

"I don't know you, but you showed me the bad side of you, could it get any worse?" I raised a brow. I heard Jason chuckles, I looked at him. He's not the Jason I know, the Jason I love. "That's what I thought. She brings out the worst of you, that was the old you, the one you told me about."

"The one I told you about, then you broke up with me." He shrugged.

"I took a break, you idiot!" I cried.