Not so Typical November Morning

This one is one of my favourites so far, but i don't know why. I'm trying to get into the habit of punctuation and caps, good practice I figure. Anyways, this is something I felt one day as I was walking along delivering my papers (yes I have a paper route in real life, good money lol!). Hmm, deep stuff haha! quite random, but good enough! Well, why're you wasting your time reading my ramblings? Is that even a word? I dont know... Read on my freinds, I need your thoughts! lolol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was one of those crispy cool days, when the sun was actually shining. I could feel the crispness of the air against my face where the blush in my cheeks wasn't burning. There was nothing in the air to smell except for the cold.

There was no hammering, no wind, no cars.

Everything was taking on the colour scheme of winter; all the colours washed out and gray. That's why I like days like today, when the sun decides to come out. It makes all the colours appear more vibrant, yet still giving them a warm soothing glow.

Today it is peaceful enough to make me want to stay out and freeze time. Most people are still at work, and the younger kids won't be out of school until 3:30 or so. I've got half an hour before I have to share this afternoon outside with the little crazies. Even though it's only three, the days are much shorter and the sun is starting to set.

There's been snow the last month, but yet surprisingly it hasn't been cold enough for it to stick around, so we mostly only get slush. Three or four people who aren't working today are outside hustling and bustling, trying to get up their Christmas decorations up before our normal weather is back in check. Personally, I think they're kinda crazy, it's only November.

Days like today make people want to be outside. The feeling of the cool air filling your lungs becomes as necessary as an ice cold glass of water is to a long distance runner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is real short. I thought I was on a roll. It kinda makes me sad. What about you? Comment, vote and Fan si vous plait!