There is a Reason

Uriah: I am leading the line of initiatives when I hear Tris say "Just Kick ass!" Umm I  like that. "I like it Tris just kick ass shall be our Ship slogan. " I laugh. Zayn from behind me laughs and catches step with me. Since he's only a year younger than me we are friends and have  contributed to multiple pranks around Dauntless.  "So when I was gone this morning I heard about Tris and Four. Is that really true. You guys did it?" He asks. "God no who said that Zeke? What an idiot!" I cough out. "Right on target dude. So I take that as a no?" He replies. "Yeah no I may have game but that's just wrong. Especially when she had caught Four right before." I say wisely.  He nods and we continue walking to the dorms. When we get there I hear a collective groan and then Tris speaks up. "Ok everyone this is your new home for the next month. Communal bathrooms  so have fun we did last year. " Man do I love her sarcasm. "Oh and before we leave there  are ten  beds for a reason. No sharing or else!" I threaten directing my comment to the couples.  "Oh and be ready in the training room at 8 a.m. Otherwise you are free till then. " "If you're late you fight me!" Tris states laughing because she knows they won't dare to be late. With that comment Tris and I leave myself opening the door for her. ~No I was not staring at her butt~ "So..." Tris mumbles. "Should be go  get cake!" I offer hoping she will say yes. "Or we could hang out!" Tris mumbles poking me. "Oh yes we can hangout!" I laugh as I grab her pulling her back to my apartment.

Ok yay thank god I updated.  I was really busy.  So no they aren't doing the dirty I swear. The next chapter is in Tris' s pov so that is why this is short. So I apologize for both. Next chapter should be up soon as in within the next week. Please keep commenting and voting.  I love you guys. ♥44divergentdemigod♥