Meeting Kiseki no Sedai

Chapter 23- Meeting Kiseki no Sedai!

    The next day, we headed towards the tournament venue but  misfortune struck us. We got caught in a traffic jam and it has been 2 hours since our departure from home. Luckily, we got out earlier because we need to avoid ourselves from Yukina. Mum is taking her to a shopping complex because she said Yukina would be a bother if she follows us. Though Akashi insisted her to let Yukina come along, Mum gave a reason; she wanted to spend more time with her daughter. If Yukina saw us going out without her, she’ll cry for years.

    “My deepest apologies, Seikina-sama,” the driver Dad sent bowed his head a little. “I didn’t thought it’d be this bad .”

    “No it’s okay, it’s not your fault though .” I said. Then an idea hit me. I called Dad and he said it’s okay to do it. So I dialed 999. Minutes later, a police car pulled up beside us and the police officer got out of his car to meet us.

    “Sei, you’ve grown .” the police officer, Kotobuki, said. He’s my Dad’s best buddy since childhood. And Kotobuki is willing to help us to get through this traffic jam. I hugged him and smiled. I haven’t seen him since last year.

    “Seiki-chan you’re cunning.” Reo commented as we got into the police car. Kotobuki turned on the siren whatsoever and we started moving at high speed towards the tournament venue.

    Kotarou interrupted. “As expected from a strategist!”

    One car is not enough so we had no choice but to move me somewhere possible because I’m the lightest and the smallest. Eikichi sat in front beside Kotobuki. Akashi sat beside the window on the left, Chihiro sat between Kotarou and Akashi, Kotarou sat between Reo and Chihiro. There’s no space for me. I insisted on taking a taxi and arriving later but you know.... some people just don’t get it.

    Akashi forced me to sit on his lap and yes it’s an embarrassing journey and I didn’t dare to move. HOW IN THE WORLD DID I GET INTO THIS MESS!? After what felt like trillion years of guys’ laughter and being a complete statue, we finally arrived at the venue. We thanked Kotobuki and he wished the guys goodluck whatsoever then headed towards the changing room or the locker room or whatever it is called. After the opening ceremony, the guys returned to the changing/locker room.

    “I’m meeting them, you wanna follow Kina?” Akashi said as he unbuttoned his Rakuzan jacket and let it loose like that.

    “Oh, you can go first, I need to call Mum for a while. Just tell me where you’ll be.” I said.

=w=

    “You’ve got a babysitter, Tetsu?” a dark blue-haired guy, Aomine Daiki spoke as the Phantom of the Kiseki no Sedai, Kuroko Tetsuya arrived. Aomine was spinning a ball on his forefinger perfectly.

    “Mine-chin, you have Sacchin .” a purple-haired, tall guy who like snacks before anything else named Murasakibara Atsushi interrupted.

    “Satsuki’s got nothing to do with this.” Aomine replied.

    “Anyway, Midorimacchi, why do you have scissors?” this time, Kise Ryouta, part-time model, blonde-haired guy said.

    “It’s obviously my lucky item, you idiot.” Midorima Shintarou, green-haired ‘lucky-item-based-on-horoscope’ freak answered.

    “It’s dangerous, though,” Kise said. “I wish you wouldn’t walk around with them out like that.”

    Kuroko stepped forward. “Sorry to keep you waiting .”

    Furihata was behind him, gaping as he saw the whole Kiseki no Sedai but Akashi, gathering there. He was rather shocked by what he saw. He didn’t thought the whole Kiseki no Sedai would be there.