|•XLVII•|

~3rd Person POV~

The next morning, Ignis woke up early and searched for his glasses. When he felt them on the nightstand, he also felt something lying next to them. He slid his glasses on to see it was Zodia's charm bracelet with a note underneath. Confused, he picked up the note and read it.

It happened much quicker than I thought. I'm sorry our time was so short, Ignis. Until I return, please, use the bracelet to help you in any rigid endeavors. I would be devastated to learn you were hurt, or even worse when I am free of the crystal. I love you to the stars and back.

~Zodia~

Dropping the bracelet, Ignis searched the room for his fiancée. When he saw she was not in bed, Ignis went to the bathroom and checked to see if she was there. With no luck, he check the last remaining place he had yet to search-the balcony. Stepping out into the humid air, Ignis froze at the sight. The beautiful azure crystal had taken his fiancée from him without mercy. The man fell to his knees, trying his best to hold his tears at bay. He hunched over and placed his hands on the ground, his fingers curling up and digging his fingernails into his palm.

Ignis lost track of time and had no clue how long he had wallowed in sorrow. He was brought back to Eos when he heard a sniffle from behind him. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw Prompto crying as he saw the princess. Gladio stood only a few feet away, his eyes downcast.

Gathering his thoughts and calming himself, Ignis gets to his feet and walks back into the room. He picks up the charm bracelet, Prompto and Gladio watching his every move. He took the charms off gingerly before separating them into three groups of four. Ignis faces Gladio and hands over the charms of Cancer, Virgo, Aries, and Leo. Then, he gives Prompto the charms of Gemini, Capricorn, Scorpio, and Taurus. Finally, Ignis entrusts himself with the remainder of the charms-Aquarius, Pisces, Sagittarius, and Libra.

"Why're you giving these to us?" Prompto asked.

"Zodia wishes for us to utilize the charms in her absence," Ignis responds.

"So, the zodiacs will come if we call them?" Gladio ponders as he examines the small charms.

"Yes, she has solicited of them and they have complied."

Curious, Prompto picks up Gemini's charm and whispers the name of the zodiac. In a heartbeat, the twin wolves appeared in the room in their small forms.

He quickly looks to the wolves and apologizes profusely

"No need for apologies, Dear Prompto. We are at your side whenever you wish."

"How do you know my name?" He ponders.

"We know all of our Daughter's friends. She has spoke of each and every one of you."

Prompto stared at the wolves and reached a hand out towards Castor. The white wolf steps forward and nuzzles into the blonde's hand. Pollux gazes towards Ignis with sorrow in his eyes.