11

A refreshing smell of peppermint entered your nostrils ㅡ dragging you out from your deep slumber

A refreshing smell of peppermint entered your nostrils ㅡ dragging you out from your deep slumber. You felt strangely weird. The scent and the bedsheets felt different from yours.

You slowly opened your eyes. The second you did, your head throbbed painfully. A weird taste leaving off your tongue and your throat was burning. You forced yourself to sit. Sooner, you realised, you weren't in your own room.

"Where am I ㅡ"

You looked at a hand on the bed side. There was a man sleeping on the floor, with his head resting on the bed. There was a marriage ring on his finger ㅡ and, it somehow looked very familiar to you.

Your eyes turned wide as soon as you finally knew who the man was.

"J ㅡ jungkook?"

You called out his name ㅡ only to get a sleepy mumbles trailing off his mouth. You gulped nervously as you saw his sleeping face. Unconsciously, your hand reached for his. His skin grazed yours and you yanked your hand away.

'What am I doing?'

A sheepish smile curled on your lips. Little did you know, Jungkook was awake and saw your weird expression first thing in the morning.

"What were you doing last night?"

Jungkook voiced out in his sleepy tone, his head tilting in your direction. You shrieked, shock as you saw Jungkook was awake.

'Oh my god! Was he awake? I touched his hand just now!'

You hid your face, with the pillow ㅡ forgetting to answer his question. In that moment, you also wondered what had happened last night. You were clad in your work's outfits. Your bun were tangled. Your throat and head are hurting.

'Hoseok..'

"Jung Hoseok!"

You spat loudly in Jungkook's face. You remembered going out for a drink with him last night. You drank, getting drunk, and laughing like a lunatic.

A memory flashed in your head in a split moment. Warmth of someone's skin. It felt very intimate for you. You could remember saying a word that you could not erase from your head.

I will make you fall for me.

Something stirred in the pit of your stomach as you gasped. Your hand trembled as you touched your lips. Your breath caught in your throat as you retraced the memories from last night. It was vivid as day.

'I kissed him. I kissed Jung Hoseok.'

"That's right. You were with Hoseok last night. He was the one ㅡ"

"We just went out for a drink!"

You cut off Jungkook's words. The second you heard Hoseok's name from Jungkook's mouth, guilty washed over you and you were brought back to the scene last night. You didn't remember how you kissed him but you can remember how close your face were with his.

"Just a drink, right?"

Jungkook lowered his tone. Your heart thumped as your gazes collided against his narrowed ones.

"Y ㅡ Yeah.. just a drink."

You lied. The remorse you had felt double-folded.

You didn't know what to say anymore. Jungkook stayed silent and you could feel his stares crawling on every corner of you. You fidgeted ㅡ getting of from the bed and your body sprung off like a spring.

"I'll go now.. I need to change my clothes."

You excused yourself and scurried away from the room. As soon as the door shut behind you, the breath that you were holding in, was released.

'I can't let him know. Even though it was an accident and I was drunk, he will probably still be mad at me.'

You closed your eyes and scrunched your nose in frustration. You hit your head several times. You could still feel Hoseok's skin sticking like glue on your skin. You shivered at the thought of it.

'Is this count as cheating?'

-

wow wow look at what eunhee did this time... well i like drama and i hope you guys do too.