1) New Girl

I just moved from here so I don't know where I'm supposed to go.
I got out of bed and took a shower and fixed my hair and did my makeup

Hair:

(I know that's not what her real hair looks like but just pretend)Makeup:

Makeup:

As I was walking to school I felt eyes burning through me, I started walking faster not wanting to make eye contact with anybody

As I was walking to school I felt eyes burning through me, I started walking faster not wanting to make eye contact with anybody. I finally got to school 10 minutes later and walked to the doors, I was greeted by teachers that hold the doors. "Hello, I haven't seen you around here before. What's your name?" The lady asked me, "Lilly Maymac" I said with a smile. "Nice to meet you I'm Mrs. Johnson, but you can call me Kathie" she said sticking her hand out to shake my hand, I shook her hand and she starts walking and motioned her hand telling me to follow her. She lead me to an office and sat behind a computer and typed in something and then walked over to the printer that apparently spat out a paper and she handed it to me, "there you go" she said. "Thank you" I said walking out of the office. I walked down the hallway trying to find the classed I belong to, it wasn't hard to find it because I found it like 45 seconds later.

I walk the classroom and somehow got everyone's attention. And they all stayed silent, watching me as I was walking to a seat. I herd some whispers that definitely got my attention, some said "she looks like a fuckgirl" or "She's going to get all the boys after her" I rolled my eyes and payed attention. People were still looking at me and still whispering things then I decided I have had enough, so I walked up to the teacher and asked if I can go to the bathroom. "Yeah, what's your name? You must me new here". "Yeah no shit Sherlock" I thought to my self, "Lilly" I said. "Ok, and yeah go ahead" He said nodding. I walked roamed the halls trying to find my way to the Ladies Room.

After about 2 minutes of searching I finally found where the bathroom was. I went in there and looked in the mirror, looking at myself. "It's my first day and people are already starting drama about me" I think as I shake my head in disappointment. I walked out of the room and a boy was walking in a hallway that I came from when I was going in the bathroom, so I decided to catch up to him and ask him to a class ( I don't know what class lol) " hey, can you take me to English?" I say now walking next to him. "Yeah" he said looking at me in the eyes. I almost melted when I looked in his eyes, he had very beautiful blue eyes. "Btw I'm Daniel" he said smiling, I returned the smile and was about to say my name when the announcement beamed through the school.

-----
First Chapter! Tell me if you see any mistakes and I will fix them.
Was this chapter boring or exciting?