Lunatic Traitor of Humanity

Updated:04/23/19

I am Glaciel Argentawn but I was also that person who once called himself  Kurobane Masarou. Is this a how a person dreaming a butterfly or a butterfly dreamed to become a person feel?

My head was in a total mess with this reincarnation thing fiasco. Recently before I regained my memories because of an unexpected accident I have a mentality of a 6 year old child i but now i have a mentality of 35 year old. How would I suppose to act as Glaciel Argentawn from now on? There's no way I am going back acting like a child!

If their was a word to describe my current life i would say a lot of bunch of curses, cursing the immature and spoiled brat that was once me. I am a 35 year old single bachelor in my past life with my Adopted Daughter. I wouldn't change my current life if i was having a good and peaceful living but the circumstances are opposite.

This Child is he the Incarnation
of an Evil Spirit? He doesn't have his own manners and moral integrity! What did his parents feed him to act like that?! ( cough, cough) Even i am usually a calm and compose person except when my daughter and my two friends is involved how am i supposed to calm down on the many atrocious deed that this kid has done?

Pot call the Kettles black...

I am still these Kid and just recently regained my memories.

" This is a bloody mess.. Oh Glaciel, Glaciel, my child what will be your future would be like if you keep up on doing these?"

As if answering my current question, my intelligent past life 35 year old mentality remembered something important, a very important thing regarding my dark and bloody future tragedy.

My Daughter like to Play the games like her Mother, Akihira Yuna, my one of my two best friends. She inherited the hobby of Playing Otome Games from her mother, thankfully she didn't inherited the hobby of her mother Playing Otome BL games, reading, watching and anything having to do with that scary stuffs that his Father and I usually terrified of.

I miss them...

Back to the Topic, there was a Otome game that was popular at that time when we are just in Middle school something something and was only a Limited Edition that only has 100, 000 copies divided by that quality something. There was 50,000 copies of the bronze series, 30,000 copies of the Silver series, 15,000 copies of the gold series, 3,000 copies for black gold series, 1,500 for platinum series, 400 copies for Diamond Series and 100 copies for Mana Series. That time it was like a gotcha game where those rabid girls would go crazy if they saw you having a Mana Series of the Game. After a few years the Otome game is followed by 2nd to 4th Season.

The name of the Otome Game was
[ Against the World] it was a typical Otome Game where you Increase the Heroine's Spec to help her the Chance of Capturing the Capture Targets. At that time this game was very popular among girls and even me and my other friend Seichi-san was forced to play the Otome game by Yuna-san. Although it was thanks to it's Gotcha like atmosphere that it become popular.

Usually in Otome games you can only Capture the Affection of the Capture Targets but unfortunately Against the World isn't a usual Otome Game. The Bronze Series would allow you to experience the Usual experience of gaining the affection of the Capture Targets with the Intervention of the Villainess from different capture route, It was the Usual Otome game.
The Silver Series would allow you to experience some RPG feel to it as there would be exp and level up skills added by slaying monsters etc. It would still have it's usual Otome Game route with RPG route only added.

The Gold Series was darker than the two as there was the added feature of [Consequences]. The game was full of Traps and Darker Stuffs. The Company who created that game definitely got crazy in the Dark Souls if they added some PsyHoBloGo ( Psychological, Horror, Blood, Gore) stuff on it.