- Confused reaction -

Who said I can't stay curled in my blanket forever?

My brother, apparently.

"Get out of bed!" He banged on my bedroom door. "You got school."

Oh act-like-a-dramatic-vampire, thy wish not to be reminded! Tell me something good in the morning, not something disastrous like school. 

"Go away," I mumbled into my fuzzy blanket, which, I will stay clinging to forever and ever and ever. 

"Oh lighten up," Lighten up? I'll hiss at the lights!

 What's there to lighten up about? I have to go to a place containing a person who is going to want me dead, or who, will have me dead soon enough! Especially after the stunt I pulled yesterday. He confessed me his, and I, like the elegant boss I am, rejected him and stomped on his foot, then dashed off. Plus, I saw his murderous yet sexy expression yesterday, trust me, I'm dead meat walking. Like a vampire... Ba dum tss. Ha. I still got it. 

Anyway... I sure as hell don't know how to prepare for this. He said I was his! The man who rejected me first, said I was his! Not to mention the unstoppable attention I'll be getting after the cafeteria drama I also pulled. Christ, who would've thought I'd be this ballsy. Mays well staple a neon sign saying "I want attention" because that's all I've and will be getting. 

"Okay OKAY! Stop knocking, Jesus," I exclaimed, hearing the home phone ringing in the background.

"Okay, good," He responded, voice growing distant. "You better be downstairs by the time I'm off the phone," So basically, he expects me to be up in like two minutes. Mhm hmm, his way of answering the phone is "hey yep cool bye" no matter who it is.

I threw my blankets off me, groaned and headed to the bathroom. I needed a shower but between you and me, I don't intend to shave today. It's a wear jeans day kinda day anyway.

I slowed my pace down as I saw my brother wearing a bothered expression on his face. He was still on the phone by the time I had finished my shower, wasted time sitting on my bed watching videos and had gotten changed, already down the stairs with my backpack over my shoulders. 

"Fine. Bye."

"Woah?" I mumbled, watching him turn around and rest his hands against the benchtop. He slowly lifted his eyes and met my raised eyebrow stare. "What was that about?"

"Nothing," He shrugged off. 

Okay. Weird. "Nothing..." I was about to push but something had me feeling like it wasn't worth it, so I dropped it and instead shrugged my shoulder. "Okie dokie weirdo." I grabbed an apple, trying to be healthy and left with a quick bye, but not before glancing over my shoulder towards my brother.

Yeah, something was odd about that phone call. Maybe he was fighting with his girlfriend? Either way, it wasn't something I needed to concern myself with right now. 

_

"Why are you staring at me? You like my hair today, don't you?"

I pulled a face at Felix's comment. 

"No." 

"Wow," He said with a blank tone and expression. "Thank you. That's so nice of you." 

I glanced over my shoulder in Theo's direction, who was absent, before glancing back at Felix. "He's plotting my murder."

"Uh," Felix raised his brows and slowed down chewing his food. "Theo?" I nodded. He glanced over to Theo's table. "He's not there, but I saw him in class earlier?" Wow, detective Felix.