THIRTY

Chapter thirty!

❞When you gamble with safety, you bet your life

When you gamble with safety, you bet your life.

"WHY IN HELL WOULD YOU GO with them, don't you consider yourself important!" Klaus asked her, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Aurora was startled. "Sorry, why? Because Rebekah was missing, okay. That's my best friend who was in trouble, your sister!"

The blond man snarled, making the strawberry blonde glare more. "That is no reason to go along. You don't heal like us, don't forget that!"

He pointed at her and she slapped his finger away. That was a bad idea.

This had made him even more angry than he already was. A roar arose with full force from his throat and he pushed her against the door.

Aurora was astonished, her eyes turned a shade darker than her normal bright green eyes.

Her head was also hurting from the bang she received when he pushed her.

He felt remorse and cursed under his breath. All his anger was swallowed up by his stupid action. "I'm -sorry. That wasn't my intention."

Aurora touched her head and looked straight at his guilty eyes. "I don't even know why you're upset? Is it really because I'm not physicaly strong like you guys?" She ignored his apology.

Rory moved from under his arms and circled him until he opened his mouth to say something, but didn't. "Well come on. Tell me."

"I am angry because I care about you and I prefer that you are as far away from danger as possible."

Rory bit her lip and frumbeled with her fingers, staring at his awkward posture. "You care about me?"

"Yes." He admitted.

"I care about you, too, Klaus."

His eyes turned light and drew her into a crushing hug. "Forgive me please for hurting you... and screaming at you."

"Of course I forgive you."

The vampires had received a message the next day. Loud and clear.

Diego called Klaus since Marcel hadn't picked up his phone.

"Yes, Diego, what do you have for me?"