Test of Fear

Next new update guyzzz.....
So yea this is lyk the longest ive written....
Anubis pov

We stood in frond of a huge maze. It took about 10 mins to walk through the whole damn place. The maze wall was make of bricks and vines where hanging from above. The entrance was a huge closed door painted white with gold design
Just then a low light appeared in front of the entrance and it shaped into a women..... The women who led us through that door....
"Welcome the chosen ones. You all have being chosen by the maze itself and let me warn you, youll be tested severely and if you fail your traped in forever." She said her words gracefully but deadly.
"Enter this door and you may face your worst fears....your deadly nightmares. Overcome it and youll receive what you desire." she says as she waves her hand making the door dissappear.
It was pitch black inside and a cold breeze blew from it making me shiver.
Well normally i love darkness but this just sents negative vibes all over.
"Lets go" sadie said with a shaky voice as she entered the maze alec following closely behind.
I let out a deep breathe entering inside but i felt myself being engulfed by the maze. I looked around to find myself in total darkness.
"Sadie!!! Alec!!!! Where are you?! Can you guyz hear me?!" I shouted as i walked forward.
"Anubis.." i heard a rusk voice which i recognised slightly. I turned around my eyes widen.
"Walt?! What are you doing here?" I asked as i walked to him.
"Anubis you are worthless you know that. I know you hate me and you only accept me because you love sadie." He said making me pause as i looked at him confused.
"Oh dont look like that. Sadie only accepted to be with you because its the only way to keep me alive. She doesnt love you. She's only disgusted with you for who you are..... a lowly placed mistake.... a worthless god.... no. A. Worthless. Dog!" He says stressing each word filled with venom.
I stood there not able to move as i looked at him.
No...no....
"No!!! Thats not true Sadie loves me!!! She loves me.... your wrong!!" I shouted back as i couldnt loose hope.
"And who are you to think like that" a voice came from behind. I recognise it anywhere.
"Im not yours nor i will be. All what walt say is true. I only tolerated you for walt. I dont even like you let alone be with you" she said walking across me to stand next to walt.
"No... no....no!!!" I said as my kneels gave away making me sink into the ground. This cant be true.
Or it is....
All my time with sadie this was one thing that i ever wonder..... did sadie accept me only because of walt or because she loved me also. I tried to ask her but cowardess dominate me.... now i know.... and it hurts. It kills me. I feel heart shatter to pieces.
"You are worthless... a mere toy to use. Worthless... a humiliation to whole gods"i heard her say.
A worthless guy. A humiliation.....
I clutch my hair and screamed. I bowed my head to the ground sqeezing my eyes shut.

A memory flashed through my eyes......
I was sitting in the garden sadie by my side. The sky was clear and sadie thought it would be amazing to have a picnic outside.
"You know thankyou for being there for me. You helped me overcome all pains i witnessed. Im really happy to have you by my side."  She said as she leaned towards me resting her head on my shoulders.
I kept silent and smiled down at her as she stared with her bright blue eyes into my brown ones.
"I love you... so much anubis.." she said smiling. "And whatever happens to me ill still do" she says interwining our fingers.

I love you.....
Yes she was geniune. Her smile and eyes says it all. This is not right this is just wrong. This is not true...
I raise up from the ground standing straight staring at them.
"Your wrong. Your not sadie. My sadie will never say that. She loves me... truly and sincerely. You just my first test arent you." I say.
Yes.... yes.... now it dawn me. This is just a test.... a mere test. Sadie is never cruel. She never says ever so harsh. Hell she doesnt. This is all fake... messing with my mind.
The two just suddenly vanished with sparkles as there now stood the women.
"You have done well. You have overcomed your greatest fear." She said as she dissapears. And i saw the image around me change into the inside of a maze.
Moments later a figure formed in front of me.
"Alec!" I shouted as he turned to look at me.
"Anubis?! We did it!!" He said happily.

Alec pov

I stood there in pure darkness no one was seen. Shivers went down my spine as i looked around. Suddenly there was a wind blowing from behind and i quickly turn to face an old man in front of me.
He had blue but dull eyes grey hair and wrinkles all over.
"Alexander...." he called.
"Who are you" i asked to which he chuckled.
"Did i change so much that even my past self wont recognise me?" He asked with innocense. My eyes widen as i looked at him.
Is he me?  "Are you my future self"
"Yes alexander i am and so i know all that will happen to you. My warning is to leave magnus or youll suffer. He will cheat you. He will leave you for someone who is more beautiful than you. You will grow old while he will stay young. He will be tired of you and he will go after someone younger. He will break your heart to million pieces." It said bitterly and each word made my head spin.
"No he won't. He promised.. he... he won't let me go.... he will not cheat on me" I said trembling partly trying to convince myself. It had always been my biggest fear. My nightmare.....
"Are you completely sure. Do you believe that unconditionally. Are you positive he wont leave you.... after 20 years?? After 40 or maybe 50???" He shouted.
"Yes alexander do you??" A voice from behind startled me.
"Magnus....."
"Do you think I will be with you forever. Come on Alexander you know I have all the life in the world. Handsome and rich as I am, i can get whatever I want. you will get old and die while I will live more." He said bitterly and each word felt like a stab in my heart.
"No no...." i shouted covering my ears i went on my knees.
"This is not real..... my magnus will never say like this. He accepts me...loves me..... no ones loves me more than him. You are all fake a mere nightmare. Get out of here!!!" I Shouted.
Yes yes this is not real.... its not real.. my magnus never says such things.
I opened my eyes and they were not found but instead there was the women.
"Well done" she said with a smile and dissappeared.
My surrounding started changing and i found myself standing in a diferent scenery. A maze...
"Alec!" I heard a shout as i turned to look at him.
"Anubis?! We did it!!" I exclaimed.
"Wait where's sadie?! I hope she passed." Anubis starts to worry.
...many time passed and she was still not appeared so we thought of looking around. Maybe she appeared somewhere else.

Sadie pov

Where am i?!
It has being ages since i started walking in this place. There is nothing but pure darkness. My feet hurts my body hurts. Everything hurt.
"Anubis!!! Alec!!! Anybody!! Can you hear me" i shouted out to the darkness.
Suddenly a dark light appeared bringing shivers to my spine.
"No!! What do you want!! Where is anubis and walt. They better be safe!" I shouted at the women in front of me. The same women who is always haunting me, Making my life miserable.
"They made it through the test. But you wont. So im here to make you pass through the test so we could aqquire the stone." She said with no emotions as anger boiled through me.
"What do you mean i wont pass this test!!!" I growled back. How dare she think so lowly of me. Hell she's talking to the 3rd most powerful magician in the world!!!
"You wont pass cause you work for me. Your act is not a please of god. In other sense you are a traitor. You need to be loyal and overcome your fear to pass this test. And your fear is me. So. you. will. fail." She said stressing each word.
Traitor... that word hits me hard... traitor to my own friends...traitor to the gods...traitor to the entire human world!
"Well its all because of you!" I said back as my heart ache for even the thought of betraying all.
"That is why you will pass through..... well what you teenagers say.......cheating" she said will a smirk raising her hand as dark aura surrounds her.
"Oh and one more thing... this will hurt like hell." She said and wave her hand making a large wave of dark aura surround me.
"Ahhhh stop it hurts!!!" I shouted as i felt a heavy burning sensation in my skin. It felt like my whole body is being stabbed by thousands of knifes. My head was exploding and my heart was literaly aching. I curved myself into a ball and screamed and screamed till i felt completly weak and engulf myself to oblivion.

Hope yall like this....
Comment vote and follow guyz❤