(19)

Jungkook's POV

The kiss was so passionate, i wish it lasted forever. When we broke the kiss we rested our forheads on each other. We were breathing heavily and i sighed and smiled.

I guess we kissed 'too' passionate, cause our hair is so messy and our lips are a bit swollen, but i don't care about how we look. Cause i finally realized that i don't like Taehyung, but i love him.

We were silent for a few minutes. But Taehyung broke the silence and said "we gotta go back, they'll get worried about us"

I nodded and we walked back. I was blushing so hard. I couldn't hide my smile and i giggled lightly as we walked back.

Hoseok and Jimin were waiting for us with their arms crossed. "Guys! We were so worri- woah you guys" he chuckled.

"They had a make out session!" Jimin pointed at us and started dancing.

I giggled again "is it that obvious?" I know that we both look crazy but-

"Messy hair, check. Swollen lips, check" Jimin said with his invisble notebook.

Hoseok stopped Jimin from what he was doing and asked "so are you guys boyfriends already?"

Taehyung coughed and i chocked. "What? you guys love each other, i don't see the problem?"

Jimin stopped Hoseok from talking. "They didn't even date yet!" Then Jimin raised his eyebrow at me "did you ask him out?"

I looked at Taehyung who was listening curiously. He's so cute.

"I was about to ask him out" i smiled. And then turned to Hoseok "You know that i was going to do that." . He smiled "yeah, that's why i asked if you guys are boyfriends already"

I facepalmed. "Nevermind" i said and i turned back at Taehyung who was staring intensly

"So i guess you already heard it, i mean you don't need to say yes, cause you maybe don't have the same feelings and i actually didn't ask if you wanted to kiss and my stubborn brain just did it and-"

He pecked my lips and said "of course i want to" and he giggled.

"Too much romance" Jimin said and he walked over to Yoongi. "Hey wait for me!" Hoseok said and he followed Jimin.

This day can't get any better.

~
I really don't know how many updates i'm going to post today, cause i also need to update my other stories, but since i have a lot of ideas today i'll try to update this story a lot.

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!