13

Slowly one by one the 6 boys trickled into Yugyeoms room. It was shocking to see some of them for the first time in person but no one decided to comment on that.

BamBam sat next to him holding his hand as tears fell down his face out of panic.

Jinyoung paced around until Mark stopped him and hugged him causing him to sigh. Jaebum held Youngjae and Jackson's hands to try and console them and bit his lip.

After a while they heard a groan and looked over to see Yugyeom moving. BamBam gasped and squeezed his hand gently as Yugyeom opened his eyes.

"Hey..." BamBam whispered and Yugyeom looked around shocked.

"Guys?" He asked and everyone cooed at his adorable and confused face.

"Hey maknae... how you feeling?" Jinyoung asked with a soft smile.

"A little sore... and I feel kind of weird... what happened?" Yugyeom asked.

"Your plane crashed... you're okay though." Jaebum explained and Yugyeom widened his eyes.

"Oh my god." He said noticing BamBams hand in his and the tears on the others face.

"Why are you crying?" Yugyeom asked and BamBam shook his head.

"I'm not, you're just high on meds." BamBam mumbled and Jackson chuckled.

"It's good to see you kid... I'm glad you're okay." Jackson said patting his head.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again." Youngjae said with tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry Youngjae! I'm okay, really please don't cry." Yugyeom said hating to see his Hyungs sad.

"You're important to us, and if this didn't prove it you're stupid." Jinyoung said and Yugyeom laughed.

"I'm glad I have you guys." Yugyeom said squeezing BamBams hand causing the latter to blush.

"Get some rest." Jaebum said and they slowly left only leaving him and BamBam in the room.

"I didn't want to lose you." BamBam mumbled softly.

"You didn't... I'm still here Bammie... thank you for staying with me." Yugyeom said softly.

"Of course." BamBam said kissing the others cheek before staring out the window.