Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ok folks I know you probably think I was going to come up with a stellar plan. But all I could seem to think about was making her mine. Staking a claim so those losers stayed away from what was mine. So what was my stupid plan? I smirk as I walk over to her car before she left work. All that came to mind, I think as I punctured one front wheel and one back wheel.

Was to pretend to rescue her in her hour of need. Then I was going to take her to my house and never let her go. Yeah that sounds like a good plan. I can handcuff her to my bed. I liked that idea more and more as I sat on a rock and waited for her to emerge. I sighed; damn I was a big ass and getting worse by the moment. But this feeling she made course through my body will not be tampered.

She unleashed my animalistic side. Now I am on the hunt. I smile as I see her exit the building and walk to her car. My heart raced as she approached. She stopped short when she saw me "Officer Scott." She said as she walked to her car.

"I just had you naked under me moaning out my name just yesterday. I'm sure that entitles you to call me Scott." I said knowing that would spark her anger. I would rather have her anger then her silence. Any emotion is better than none.

She turned so fast I feared she would get whip lash. But before she had a chance to say anything I pinned her to her car with my body. "I have been dying to feel you under me again. Seems once was not enough. I have come to take you home with me" I tell her. Holy crap, where is this shit coming from.

She opened her mouth to yell at me I'm assuming so I did the only thing I could do. I took advantage and plundered her mouth. She fought me at first but the connection was too strong for her to fight. So she kissed me back. Man I have no idea what's happening to me. I pulled back and placed my forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry; I should be apologizing to you. But every time I'm around you my blood boils and I want to own you. I need to own you. But I know I fucked up. I knew once would not be enough. It was just a way to start. Um, I slashed your tiers so you could go home with me. I'm sorry for that to. I'll just drive you home."

What the hell I was acting like a little bitch now. I am seriously experiencing some crazy mood swings. Maybe it was the near death experience today. Well that may explain right now. What about the other times I was an ass to her. She was still not saying anything. She was just looking at me. So I bent my head and kissed each eyelid. Then I kissed the tip of her nose and then each cheek. I also kissed her chin. All feather soft not demanding.

All meant to seduce her into going home with me. I know she needs the rest as much as I do. So ultimately it will be a win, win situation right. Not selfish of me at all. I could just picture my body all wrapped around her soft, willing, giving body. I could tell I was winning this fight as her arm came to my waist. "Say yes, please. Just imagine how good we will be together. Nice and cuddled in my bed. After making sweet love. Because be honest. We didn't even fuck yesterday. We made love, it was more than just our bodies. I knew then one time would never be enough Giselle please say you'll come home with me."

She looked up into my eyes and I could see tears there. But she gave me a shy smile. Yes, yes I got her. No sooner had I counted victory in my head. Then we heard the squealing tires of a car right next to us. "What's up dudes?" I turn with a very I'm going to fucking kill you look on my face.

Through clench teeth I ground out "Liam go home and check on Sebastian. Giselle has a flat and I'm taking her home." I wink at him over the top of her head. His smile broadens. Yup he got my drift as I knew he would.

"Do you have a spare Giselle? Because seeing as how we both drive the same car, I have one. So what do you say we let Scotty boy here change your tires. Then he can go get new ones and I can drive you home. Once he wakes up and you wake up too. He can pick you up so you can drive him to pick up his car." My mouth dropped open as she turned to look at him.

Damn if it didn't look like they exchanged meaningful looks. What the hell. Does he want my woman? Oh hell no. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I think Liam's right. Thank you for taking care of my car. Seeing how it was you who did this. I should be up by 2:30pm, see you then. She gave me one last peck on the lips as she hopped in the car with Liam and drove away. With me still frozen looking as the car got smaller and smaller as Giselle got farther and farther away. "IAM GOING TO KILL LIAM" I roared in anger.

Liam's POV

I was wiping my tears so I could see as I drove. But my laughter would not stop. "Holy crap, he is going to be so mad." I say to Giselle who was laughing also.

"Thanks for rescuing me. I was very close to going home with him again." She said quietly.

I reached out and squeezed her hand. "That's because you love him. I'm 100% sure he loves you too. He just has a lot of issues with love and how to show it, period. But I am still upset with the way he just assumed you were easy. So I wanted to give you a hand at making him for once in his life. Fight for what he wants. You know what they say. The best things in life are worth fighting for." I turn and smile at her.

To my surprise she started to cry. "I really did want to go home with him." She sobbed.

"I know little one." I said squeezing her hand again.

Giselle's POV

My heart was still so full of worry from seeing Scott in that hospital bed. His injuries were not that bad. Not like some of his other cop friends. But just the thought that I could have lost him before I officially had him made my heart hurt. Add to that the fact that I'm so sleepy, tired and drained. Then he just revved up my body sexually.

The dam burst and I could not stop crying. The more I thought about losing him, the more I cried. "Listen it's your call,' I could drop you off at home or I could drop you off at his house. I have a spare key so I can get you in. You can be sleeping when he arrives."

I wiped my tears and smiled at him. "No take me home. I just needed to decompress from thinking he got hurt today. But I'm ok now. Like I told you before, he was going to kick himself in the ass for thinking those things about me. So let the fight begin." I said making him laugh again.

Scotts POV

I finished getting her new tiers and now I'm sleepy, sore and cranky. My hard on has not gone down and I'm ready to burst. But I smile as I take a shower and lay down in bed looking at the clock. Hmm 11 am, that only gives me 3 hours to sleep then get ready so I can pick her up. I walk over to my punching bag and take a couple of shots. I smile as I got in bed thinking about the fight ahead of me. But she should know, once I have a plan. I don't stop until I get what I want.

What I want is Giselle forever........

................................................................................................

Hahaha I love Liam....