1 ~ train

The train was moving forwards. You were sitting besides the window, staring outside. The scenery was always beautiful. Your sixth year at Hogwarts already. Time went by fast. Before you knew it, it was over.

The door opened. Your eyes immediately pulled away from the window and shot towards the compartment door.

'Hello.' You smiled when you saw Harry, Ron and Hermione.

They sat down. Hermione and Ron smiled and said hi while Harry didn't say anything. There was always something up with Harry.

'What's up with mister Potter?' You asked them.

'Don’t you see, it was a ceremony.
An initiation.' Harry exclaimed.

You looked at him in confusion. Not knowing what it was about. You actually only hung out with them at Hogwarts. You didn't see them all summer. You send them letters and all.. but that was it.

'Stop, Harry, I know where you’re
going with this-' Hermione sighed.

'It’s happened. He’s one of them!' Harry yelled.

Harry probably raised his voice to sound more believable. Even though you had no idea what this was all about, you wanted to know.

'One of what?' You asked.

Harry sighed and looked away. If he was the confident, why would he? Maybe he know his theory wasn't true. Hermione turned to you. Her hazel eyes staring at you. You looked back at her.

'Harry is under the impression that
Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater.'

Draco Lucius Malfoy.. the only Slytherin you didn't know in person. You were a Slytherin yourself.. Not a popular one. You were friends with the golden trio. That's why you stayed away from Draco Malfoy. Even though you were a pure-blood, even though your friendship with the golden trio wasn't that special.

It was not as If Draco would really believe you if you said that. You didn't really care about what he thought. He was the reason that the Slytherins didn't accept you.

'You’re barking. What would You-
Know-Who want with a sod like
Malfoy?'

You knew Harry, Ron and Hermione hated him. He'd been almost bullying them for the past 5 years. No doubt he waas going to do that this year again.

'So what’s he doing in Borgin and
Burke’s? Browsing for furniture? '

'It’s a creepy shop. He’s a creepy
bloke.' You said.

Harry sighed in frustration and leaned forwards. He placed his wrists on his knees. He really wanted to convince the rest that he was right. Draco had awful parents but that didn't mean he was a death eater. Of course you couldn't judge that. You hardly knew Draco Malfoy.

'Look. His father’s a Death Eater.
It only makes sense. Besides,
Hermione saw it. With her own
eyes.'

You look at Hermione. She knew Harry was asking her to back him up but she clearly felt uncomfortable.

'I told you. I don’t know what I
saw.'

Harry got up and snatched the invisibility cloak from Ron's hands. He was clearly angry. He rushed out of the compartment. You sighed and sat back.

'He's mental.' Ron sighed.

'Absolutely obsessed.' Hermione followed.

You got up and walked towards the door. You opened it and looked across the hall. Harry wasn't there. What was he up to? You sighed and closed the door before sitting back down. You stared outside again.