Chapter 32 Black Metal

in the fight with a 6 on 1 match with Gaianda revealing her black element magic in the fight, Gaianda head's in for  an attack and hit's Bete head-on with a light punch, this hit still, however, sent him to the wall in a destructive manner, and as Ais and Finn attack, she used her metal and reformed her arm into a shield to block the attack's.
Rivaria's thought's:"she transformed her arm into a shield"
Gareth:"how can she do that"
before Andromeda or Satoshi could answer, Bell spoke about it in their place.
Bell:"I get it, since she has metal and rock on her body instead of around like us, she can change her body to fit the role she desire's right, like making a shield to block an attack like I can do with my flame's"
Andromeda:"good Bell, your catching on quick without our help now"
Gaianda was getting bored of being defensive and started her attack.
Gaianda:"that's only a taste of it, now try this on for size"
she then turned her arm into a sword, but she then had the spike's on it start to move and she had a chainsaw sword like that( some fairy tail in here, I have no regret's, also this isn't the only time metal magic is used, so don't say anything about it being stolen, please), she started swinging, and as she locked blade's with Ais, the blade made many sparks and there was some small crack's appearing on Ais's desperate, forcing her to get back since she was quickly overwelmed by the odd blade and the amount of force had her receve damage from that attack dispite it being a short blade standoff, sending her head first into the ground.
Bell:"okay I have a good question...is there a limit to how much we can do with our element's"
Satoshi:"well...technically not, the only limit is how your element react's to the environment around you, and the thing you want your element to do, like for mine, I could make wine or any alcoholic beverage on the spot, or different poison's with all kind's of affect's, but I can't make my poison heal anyone, that's where my water come's in, but other than that, it's limited by your imagination really"
Enyo:"did I hear wine on the spot"
Enyo then hugged Satoshi in a loving way, but not to her in general, more for her alcohol convenience.
Enyo:"you're my new best friend"
The fight rained on and the 6 Loki members are starting to get scared, especially Leviya who was obviously scared.
Lefiya's thought's:"I need new pant's"
Finn:"don't treat Lefiya, we can probably still-"
Finn was then hit and instantly knocked out and then rest saw an opening and attacked all at once with everything they got and when the smoke cleared, Gaianda was completely unharmed, with no signs of effect from that attack, not even a scratch.
Loki:"okay, what kind of magic is this"
Bell:"I'm sure she's tough, but that attack made the Colosseum shack, shouldn't it have at least phased her"
Andromeda:"Oh please, an attack like that wouldn't even phase a black magic user, let alone scratch, it would need to be on mountain destroying level's to come close to destroying her rock scale's, let alone her metal scales"
Sanjuro:"rock scales"
Lily:"metal scales"
Andromeda:"you see, when we have our black element's surround our body, 2 thing's happen, first is you get your element surrounding your body and acting as a personal barrier, and second is you have dragon scales on your body with help in many ways, like strong resistance to attack's, or increases healing"
Sanjouno:"question, doesn't this make you a dragon"
Andromeda:"depend's how you see it, for me, it's becoming a dragon-like creature, but not all the way, what's it like to you Bell"
Bell:"...well, I guess it's like having a different blessing of magic power, HEY, if dragons exist, how come they don't show themselves"
Mia then got Bell's attention to explain it in her point of view.
Mia:"hey kid"
Bell:"Mia, oh before I forget, can me and Gaianda talk to you after about our mom after we're done here"
Mia:"sure, but I wanted to say, even if we know about dragons existing, they may not be like the god's and just come down to see what's fun for them to do, the god's came down for a reason kid, so it's unlikely that if dragons do exist, they'd come for the same reason"
Bell's thought's:"I see so this mean's that the dragons are more strict with how they operate then the god's, still though, dragon's are equal to gods, and yet we hardly know anything about them, so sad if you think about it"
as Bell was thinking Gaianda was getting bored and then in the fight, Gaianda had enough and knocked the remaining participant's out cold, she won without a scratch and the other's were with her when a few men came to try and "have fun" with her somewhere private.
Gaianda:"sorry, I have a family matter to attend to"
guy 1:" Oh come on, well be quick about it"
Bell:"she said no"
guy 2:"we're not asking you, kid, now get lost"
Gaianda:"I guess I'll get going as well-"
guy 3:"were not done wit-"
Gaianda then snapped the guy's arm like a twig and the other guy's backed away and went to another girl, then Argonaut brought the men to the guild to go to jail for harassment, Capaneus would be proud of this action.
Andromeda:"disgusting pig's"
Lily:"I know right"
Bell:"let's go before- oh hey guy's"
Finn:"hello Bell, Gaianda, and rest"
Ais had to ask Bell a question that bugged her for a while, even more so than his fast growth.
Ais:"how did you get such magic"
Bell:"honestly...I don't know, I was told that a dragon gave me a fraction of its power to me, and here is my magic"
Gaianda:"yeah, they also say it was a magic that is new and hasn't been seen in hundred's of years, still though, we have no real idea why we have it"
Tiona:"yeah, but this is still awesome, I want some"
Bell:"I don't think you can get the magic by learning a chant"
Tiona:"have you tried"
Bell:"we-...wait, now that I think about it, we haven't tried that"
Rivaria:"this could be a great experiment, only of course, if your willing to that is"
Bell:"I don't mind, in fact, now I want to know to see if it will work"
in a mountain close to Oranio, they try to see if the spell could be repeated for a test run. in dormant, Bahamut watches with interest to see if this will have something of an effect.
Bahamut:"(Laughter) normally, only those with the dragon's power or "the dragon's blessing" can even produce the power to make black element's, but let's see what happen's, maybe they'll get a suppressed version"
when they were ready for a test, Rivaria and Leviyea see the magic from Bell and try to repeat it, but fail with no magic coming out at all, it's like with Bell's firebolt apparently, without a long and concentrated chant, it's incapable of being copied for them, however, Sanjouno want's a try at it and she actually has a shot at it.
Sanjouno:"maybe I can do it"
Bete:"hold on their, if Rivaria and Lefiya can't do it, what make's you think you can"
Finn:"well...she is a mage, a level 3, and her magic is different, maybe she has a shot"
Ais:"also, she has the copy ability to copy any magic and movement she see's, so she actually may do it"
Bell:"well, let's find out...Bahamut"
Sanjuro concentrated and saw the spell, and when she said.
Sanjouno:"Bahamut"
flames came around her and as everyone looked to see if it was black flame's, they all felt disappointed because they were blue flames, even if blue flames are the rarest and strongest amongst summoning magic fire with the exception of black flames, everyone had their hope's up for black fire, but then took what they can get and they tested her magic out, and it was like Ais's tempest, but protected better, made her 2 time's better in every category, and she can even mold her fire like Bell can.
Sanjouno:"it's like Bell's black flame's...but so much weaker, still, this is pretty cool"
Rivaria:"I see, but how can you do this and we can't"
Sanjouno didn't really know, but then remembered Kitsune: this skill has the mage able to completely copy and mimic magic by eyesight, and need no more than the activation word's(the word's at the end) and know how the magic operates. moreover, thank's to royal guard: this skill has increased magic power based on the magic being used and increases its original output when protecting/guarding something or someone.she could copy any spell she see's, but with very scarce magic like Black element magic, she would only get a suppressed form as it can't be mimicked correctly.
Lily:"well, my strength is not to be questioned, and also, she is a mage, but I wouldn't rely too much on the magic, though I see its many uses, it has a few catches with it, like understanding the magic's power"
Gareth:"agreed, that has many problems with this power"
Finn:"and it's not like the enemy's going to boast about its magic's work and power"
Rivaria:"however, it is a good thing to have with study"
Sanjouno:"although, I think Argonaut knew about it because when training, he would have me memorize different spell's and how they work"
Rivaria:"wait he did...how many do you know now"
Sanjouno:"about 225, not counting the black element magic I know now...why"
Rivaria was speechless and slightly shivered at the thought of all that power in one girl.
Rivaria's thought's:"...we may just have the strongest mage in Oranio against us now"
Tione:"with 3 black element user's, a mage who can copy any spell and movement, and a level 7, with some very exceptional members in their team, we need to do a whole lot more if we want to win now"
Finn:"yeah, we need to declare them our enemy for now, and with the Soma and Appolo familia out of the tournament, we can focus on them"
the real challenge for the Hestia familia begins now.