Chapter 12 The SundropFlower

Rapunzels P.O.V

I stare out of my window thinking about varian. "YOU PROMISED." his words cursed me as it replayed in my head a million times. "Hey blondie celabratory cupcake. You made it through 2 days of being queen." Eugene says as he walks into my room. I look at him, give him a small sad smile then i turn back to my window. "Hey whats wrong." He says sitting infront of me and holding my hands in his. "I abandoned a friend when they were in desperate need and me or cass cant find Y/N anywhere. All night we looked around the castle and she isnt anywhere. Eugene what am i going to do?" I say bunching my legs to my face and digging my head in my knees. "Well whats in the past is in the past we cant change it but we can decide what the future will be like so listen to your heart and whatever your decision is i will be here to support you. I promise." Eugene comforts. Just then i see maximus outside the gates with clara their heads hung low.

Outside the castle

I run to max and see he has a note on his reigns.

In rapunzels room

To The Royal Family And Cassandra 

Me and Y/N are fine and are at my house. Im am truely sorry for two days ago i was over reacting and i would like you to send a note saying what you think about this.
Now if anyone is reading up to this point stop reading exept the princess rapunzel. I would like to see you at the docks at 11 pm. Be on time.

Also no guards thugs or anyone. Or there will be consequences.

Yours truely
Varian and Y/N

I look at Eugene and he gives me a worried expression. "Blondie...." "Eugene i have to im sorry." I say going to my desk. I start writing a note.

Dear Varian And Y/N

I will be at the docks at 11pm sharp. Also i accept your appologie and im sorry i didnt listen to you. I promise i will do what ever it takes to help you next time.

Love
Princess Rapunzel

I attach the note to pascal and i ask him to take it to varian.

11pm

Your P.O.V

You hide in the dark as you see princess rapunzel aproach the docks. You quietly run up to her and cover her eyes and mouth and she starts struggling. You find her weak spot in her neck then tap it. She intantly stops struggling and you take her into some underground tunnels. Varian is there and she wakes up. You make sure to stay in the shadows so noone supects an accomplice and rapunzel quietly states as she looks at varian "What the hexk was that for." "Im sorry i didnt want us to get caught. So i brought you hear because i need some help with my dad. The amber only stopped and the end of one of his arms but hes stuck... and i need the sundrop flower to break it because it is the only thing that can." Varian says smirking at you but pretending if he heard guards. "And your dad would never help me do this since the flower is so precious to him so your the only one who i can trust and who knows where the flower actually is so will you help me do this." Varian finishes sounding so innocent. You start to enjoy how hes playing with the princess and you watch the rest of the conversation.

Varians P.O.V

I was walking with rapunzel to where the sundrop flower was and i see Y/N wanted to talk to me. "Uh princess go on ahead i dropped my inventor goggles. I be with you in a sec." "Ok hopefully you didnt lose them." Rapunzel smiles. I role my eyes at how nice shes being and i giggle at how im tricking her and how shes falling for it. I walk into the shadows right next to Y/N. "Really..... you dropped your goggles. Is that the best you could do." She whispers and looks at me angrily. "Im sorry ok its all i could come up with.... anyway what did you want me for." I wimper silently putting on a pouty face. Y/N punches me lightly and playfully in my shoulder and giggles. 'Man her giggle is cute. Ugh just focus your trying to save your dad here stop getting distracted' "We should have a signal so that i know when to take the flower. Like if you tuck hair behind your ear or if you prentend to find something or OOOOH A SMOKE BOMB TO GET OUT LIKE IN MOVIES. Gladly i brought two for emergancy." Y/N whispers and pulls out two hot pink sphere balls and throwing them up and down catching them every time. "Yeah ill have a smoke bomb in my pocket and when i get it out ill 'acctidentally' drop it then you grab the flower and stand behind me then when the smoke clears give it to me." I  plan. "Varian are you here." Rapunzel whisper yells. "Thats my que remember the plan." I say running off.

In the room with the sundrop flower

I start throwing things out of my pockets 'trying to look for something' then i throw the smoke bomb. Y/N grabbed the sundrop flower from its pedastel and then the smoke cleared. The princess rubbed her eyes and looked shocked. Y/N gave me the sundrop flower and i put it in my satchel. Me and Y/Ns faces plastered with evil smirks. "Whaa varian, Y/N what is going on. Why do you have the whole flower. I thought thought only needed one petal." Rapunzel looked at us shocked. "Oh poor sweet innocent rapunzel. You are so gullible. We were tricking you." Y/N says walking to rapunzel picking up her hair then walking all around her leting go of the hair with a big tugg." But why....i did nothing wrong to you both." "Oh Rapunzel you played a massive part in this. You left me to cry in the cold when my father was in trouble..." i smirk at Y/N evily. "I thought it just stopped at his arm." She ask very confused." "I was lying THE ROCKS COVERED HIM FULLY. I had to get you to come here somehow." "What part does Y/N play in this..." I was about to speak but Y/N interupted. "You didnt stop quirin taking me away from my only friend when i tried to get to him. And you also didnt help my friend. When you mess with one of us Rapunzel," Y/N said as snobby as she could." You mess with both of us. At least cassandra was kind enough to check on me every morning." Rapunzel was about to speak but Eugene ran in with thugs and palace guards. Rapunzel untyed her hair and was about to swing and at the same time the thugs and guards started to run towards me and Y/N but she was smart. "Until next time my lovelies." Y/N yelled salluting then kissy faced at rapunzel. She threw a smoke bomb and we made our escape. When the smoke cleared i saluted as we ducked into a traped door in the floor. We ran all the way back to old carona.

As Y/N set up a drill that i made especially to help my dad break free, I crushed a sundrop flower petal with some water in a mortar and pestle and i spread the concoction onto the tip off the drill. I turned it on and started drilling at the amber that encased my beloved dad. As Y/N watched from behind. The drill actually started to work but then dissaster struck. The tip of the drill broke and split. "Ugh that should have worked. What went wrong..." I say very angrily swiping all my research books; scrolls and papers off my deak onto the floor and crushing the rest of the sundrop petals into dust. "Maybe its because the flower doesnt contain any of its powers anymore and it doesnt have the connection to those rocks like Rapunzel has." Y/N say very stubbornly making it sound like i was an idiot. "Your right we dont need the flower we need her...." I say pointing to a poster of Rapunzel. "Your genius Y/N." I say hugging and kissing Y/N. After we pull away from the kiss we both start to blush and i walk away figuring how to lure Rapunzel...

Hey guys its ths CosmicPony334 here and im so happy to write this chapter. It was actually really fun to write everyones emotions and to feel them as i double checked the spelling mistakes. But aside from that i wrote 1552 words in this chapter including this all by hand for 1hr and 30mins with no copy and pasting. My fingers and eyes are tired so good day/night (what ever time it is when your reading this) and ill will finish the book soon.

Bye 😍😄😗😥😴😴😴