Chapter 13 Ready As Ill Ever Be Part 1

This is the last Chapter of my best friend varian. This is going to be a two part chapter. Next book will be out this friday.
Enjoy

Your P.O.V

As you plan on how to lure the princess, varian tests chemical mixtures on ruddiger and one that he tried finnaly made a result you both like. Varian give ruddiger some apple slices with a purple mixture on them. Ruddie eats them and turns into a ravige beast. He turns back instantly. You and varian look at eachother very happy and you set to work on a distraction. "Ok the smoke bombs are set and ready to use." You say throwing some to varian. He catches two but as the third lands in his arms, varian trips over ruddiger and purple smoke covers the room. "*cough* varian are you *cough* ok." You say waving smoke out of you face. "Yeah im fine. Stupid pest," varian stares at ruddiger creepily then turns back to you." Do you have any spares.." You point to a satchel filled with smoke bombs." Just in case." You say putting the satchel around your neck. "Now we need to find a way to get rapunzel and the king out of the palace. Ooh this plan is good." Varian runs around the room grabbing rope and a piece of fabric. You set up where you will keep someone. "Who are we keeping here?" You ask looking really confused. "Best way to lure the princess here is to take someone she loves." Varian states gesturing to a portrait with the queen arianna. "Ok do you know what you used to make the amber." You point to some magic rocks that are near where  you are chaining up the queen. Varian turns around with a flask that has some neon green liquid and he smirks.

At the castle

Rapunzels P.O.V

Like yesterday i stare out of my window thinking about what has been going on. "Hey blondie how ya doin." Eugene asks as he walks to my window sill." I dont know let see two of my friends are really mad at me, i let someone very powerfull steal the most powerfull thing in the kingdom and my dad hates me." I go to my bed and i sink my face into a pillow. I cant go outside me room through my door or windows cause my door is guarded by pete and stan and my windows are boared up with bars.

Cassandras P.O.V
"You know your majistey you are just making Rapunzel feel like she did when she lived in that tower for eighteen years." "Cassandra dont tell me how to protect my own daughter...." king fredrick starts. "He right you should know your place...." my dad says walking into the room.

*CRASH*
the sound of metal bars rang in everyones ears as me, dad and the king run outside to see what the comotion is about. There we see Raps, Eugene, Pascal and the thugs all on the ground with rope tied to the bars that was on rapunzels windows. Before i start to speak we see purple smoke rise from the middle of the room and i heard a sound like a rabid cat growl. I get out my sword and see a silouet of a person and then that person turns to Y/N. Shes leaning up against a wall and she is smirking. She points over into the mist and dissapears. I look over to where y/n was pointing and i see dad but ten seconds after i looked the rabid beast took him into the darkness. All the guards started disappearing into the shadows. As the smoke clears there is guards all on the floor and they look really hurt. I see dad on the floor not being able to move and in really bad condition. "Dad..." i say starting to cry. "CASS LOOK OUT." I hear Rapunzel say. I look behind me and see that beast flying towards me. Then some gold hair raps around it pulling the thing back. Raps throws me and Eugene some of her hair and we tie the thing down. Then like magic the savage beast turns into a tiny raccoon. "Wait.... i know that raccoon........... ITS VARIANS RACCOON!!!! I saw Y/N earlier and i thought it was a pigment of my imagination.....😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲THE QUEEN!!!!!" I say pulling out my sword. "That was just a diversion to get everyone out of the castle so he could get his real target." Fredrick says very worried.

PART ONE COMPLETE YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY