Wolfboy

ANOTHER GOOD VIDEO TO WATCH

•Mystic Falls, Present Day•

It wasn't that hard to find Mason. When I found him, he had his back to me, picking up planks of wood. With his back to me, I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around to me.

At first, he was all smiles, until he realized who I was. "Julia."

I glared at him, "Mason."

He bent over to pick up the last plank before he began walking away, of course, I follow. "What do you want?" He asked

"Is this Katherine's plan? Or is it yours, in your attempt on making her happy?" I asked, and his eyes went wide. "Because I'm pretty sure Katherine does not want me exposed to the council."

Mason stop dead in his tracks, "How do you know?"

I rolled my eyes, "Please, I can spot a Katherine minion a mile alway." I paused and stared at him. Then I saw it, the look many men shared when it came to her. I gasped, "Your in love with her."

"And she loves me." He growled back.

I laughed, "Ah, thanks for the good laugh, Mason. But please, she doesn't love you."

Mason smirked, "But she loves you?"

I clenched my jaw, "Answer my question."

Mason held his smirk with pride. "Its mine, but she'll love it. I know she will." He paused and took a step towards me. "Oh and I don't know if you got the memo, but now, you're up for grabs. Anyone can hurt you, and she won't care. I guess your place as her favorite doll is gone." He answered before walking away.

I growled, and clenched my fist. That wolf is mine.

~

Caroline and Elena were talking about Elena's relationship, when Caroline realized her mom was on the phone walking away from the event.

"Is she leaving?" Caroline asked Elena. "Where's my mom going?" Elena looked up at Caroline's mom and saw her walking away as well. Both of them, quickly got up and went towards Caroline's mom.

Caroline was quick to catch up with her mom. "What's wrong?" Caroline questioned.

Liz was hesitant on how to answer, "Oh nothing. I, uh, I just have something-"

Caroline crossed her arms, "You mean work? I mean, you surprised me. You lasted longer than five minutes."

Caroline's mom sighed, "It's important."

Caroline cut her off, "It always is."

Liz shook her head, "I'm sorry." Before walking away.

Caroline watched her mom walk away just as Elena had finally caught up. Elena looked at Caroline's mom confused, "What's going on?"

Caroline shocked her head, "I don't know. Something's up."

Caroline and Elena when up a hill so Caroline could figure out what was going on. Both of them were worry, they knew something bad was about to happen.

"Where are you going? What's going on?" Elena asked while going up the hill.

Caroline looked across the entire volunteer site. "I need to be able to hear better."

Elena was confused, however, she was still worry. "Hear what?"

Caroline rubbed her forehead, "Something's wrong, Elena." Caroline then began to focus her hearing to see if she could hear something.