Thomas Shelby - 'Titanic'

"I have waited for this moment for my entire life." You giggled as you linked arms with your maid, that was by your side all day long.

"As have I mam" She awed more so than you. She had never been anywhere before, which made you feel so incredibly lucky to live such a fortunate life.

"Mary" You gasped to your maid as you excitedly pointed to the dining area. "Isn't the chandler so beauteous? Gosh it's divine."

"Isn't it just?" You heard the familiar sound of your 'future fiancé' say from behind you. "I think it is even prettier than you."

"Charming" You muttered under your breath.

"Mary, go back to Y/N's room and make yourself useful." Oliver demanded and you frowned to him; before looking back to Mary with apologetic eyes. She hurried off and you felt an intense feeling of guilt.

"You don't have to be so mean to her" You defend Mary, a girl you considered as a dear friend.

"She is your maid Y/N-" He snapped as you stood still stubbornly. "-not your best friend."

You said nothing, but glared at the uptight, pig that was so incredibly cocky about everything in life.

"Darling, why are you scowling." Your mother snapped in your ear, looking behind her to see her fellow uptight, arrogant friends. "I told you to stop that."

"I am very apologetic that my face, doesn't hold up to your expectations mother" You glare slightly, knowing you were soon to be reprimanded by your sassy remark.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that young lady." She snaps, gasping at your sudden rudeness.

"There we go" You muttered under your breath, knowing you were right all along. Your mother scoffed and walked away from you, following her other friends who had gathered around the table. "It's just bullshit."

Oliver had gone to sit with them and you could not bare to look at them - they made you feel sick. Shaking your head, you walked behind them and sat down on your chair - held out by a waiter. You ate your meal and continued to listen to the pompous, uptight things as you sat there listening in disgust. But your mother would kill you if you left - you were struggling to stay.

"This bug says Daddy, I don't understand. He goes, Well, in theory, we're both millionaires, but in reality, we live with a bunch of whores." Oliver laughed, followed by everyone around the table - other than you. "Bishop Stevens told me that."

"Olivier, please remove the liquor decanter from in front of my daughters future husband." Your mother snickers and you roll your eyes; feeling more and more intolerant. "I think he's had a little too much to drink."

"I don't get it." You huff to your mother as everyone goes off into their own mini conversations.

"Pay attention." She snaps and you sigh, standing up to excuse yourself to go to the bathroom.

As you look back to the table while you walk, you divert your direction to the top of the ship - not wanting to hear another joke about millionaires. Due to your angry and fed up state, you did not realise that you smacked straight into some, until you had fallen to the floor.

"Ow" you gasp as you look down to see a grazed knee. "Flip, she will find out."

"I am so sorry" You hear a thick brummy accent speak as they bend down to the height of you; offering you a hand to stand up.

"Thank you" You breathe out and you look up, seeing the man behind the accent.

"You are welcome." He smiles and walks away, allowing you to follow him with your eyes as he takes each step. Looking back down to the floor, you see a photo.

Picking it up, you see the man who had dropped it, had disappeared. Placing it in your pockets, you decide you should probably go back to the dinner and eat something before your mother sends out a search party for you.

*

"I am really sorry about mother Mary" You sigh as you take off your jewellery at the ships dressing table. Seeing Mary pt away your clothes you wore for the evening and laying out the clothes for tomorrow.

"Don't be sorry miss" She smiles as she looked to you; brushing your hair as you removed your make up.

"I just wish they had a heart sometimes" You shook your head in anger.

"Get some sleep miss" Mary smiled as she walked out of the room - returning to her quarters.

You stood up and walked towards the door; seeing the lights go off in your mothers room. Walking out of the room; you walked to the top deck - in your nightdress and gown. The photo that you found on the floor, remained in your pocket.

As you walked to the edge of the ship, you placed your hands on the side and allowed the wind to brush past your skin gently - enjoying the silence of the sea.

"You aren't going to jump are you?" You hear a familiar voice speak and you turn around to see the man from earlier.

"Of course not" You smile, yet shaking your head vigorously in horror.

"Good." He smiles back and puts his hands in his pockets.

"You left something from earlier on." You began and brought out the picture. "I wanted to find you. But it looks like you beat me to it."

You handed him the picture and he smiled; thanking you.

"What is your name?" You ask.

"Thomas Shelby." He says. "But people call me Tommy. And you?"

"Y/N Y/L/N" you reply to his question; playing with your hand as you look to him.

"You are the daughter of the man who made the train compasses?" He asks in shock and you nod your head; hating that he knew your family. "He passed away, didn't he?"

"Yes, 3 years ago." You mutter.

"I am sorry for your loss." He shakes his head. "I have lost my mother too."

"I am sorry too" You reply and he smiles back to you. Silence fills your ears. "I just want to clarify that I am nothing like them, before you make any assumptions on me"

"I know" He smiles wide; making you blush. "You really are one of a kind."

"How would you know that?" You challenge flirtatiously.

"I can tell" He replies cockily. "I have good intuition on people."

"Oh really?" You bite down on your lip, your hands going behind your back. "What does your intuition say about me?"

"That you are nothing like the rest of those arrogant bastards on the top deck." He speaks seriously; making you smile gently in shock that he could know all of this. "That you don't want to be part of the high life and you want to be normal."

"Wow." You breathe out, not arguing with one bit. "I guess you might be right."

"I am indeed." He smiles.

"Well, do you know what my intuition says about you Mr Shelby." You honestly speak, moving slightly closer to him. "That-"

"Y/N?" You hear that most dreaded voice. "What are you doing up here? And with this... man?"

"I was-" You begin but Oliver cuts you off once more.

"I don't care." He snaps and you put your head down. "You are to go back to your room."

You look up to Tommy and smiles briefly; muttering a goodbye to him. Walking back towards your room, you turn back to see Tommy watching you. Smiling back to him, you walk into your room and lay down on your bed - falling asleep with Tommy on your mind.

Meanwhile - Oliver had managed to be alone with Tommy.

"Leave her alone" He spoke to Tommy. "She is too good for you."

"And for you" Tommy blurted. "Besides, I have only met the woman just now. So why don't you calm down posh boy."

Tommy patted his shoulder; walking away from the pompous man - who was left standing still, in shock.

PART 2????