~(33)~

Unknown

In her musky cell she felt nothing but suffocated. With her hands and legs bounded by thick and heavy silver chains, she knew she was nearly feeble. It's been at least two hours since it happened, and she couldn't have been more confusticated. The whimpers of her injured wolf just numbed her heart as Snow would just lie on the floor in the current dark abyss of her mind.

Suddenly, Snow's head perked up at a smell that was once familiar to her but now, it destroys her inside, just like the silver that trapped Anessa.

Though Anessa tried her absolute best not to provoke her captor, her glowing eyes were telling a completely different story.

"Is your little wolf mad at what I did?" Nothing stopped Snow from taking full control and growling ferociously at the person in front her who she now hated immensely.

"Now, now Snow, do you really wasn't to risk that?" Though this was a vague thread, Snow immediately knew what he meant and cowered back into Anessa's mind in fear.

"What do you want?" Anessa's voice sounded tired, frustrated and anxious; it was like all of her emotions were mixed into just those four words.

"You already know what I want, sweetheart." Anessa contorted her face in disgust at his sickly sweet voice.

Her expression fully displayed her betrayal to the person in front of her as he took two large steps forward and bent down to meet her gaze, "You always knew what I wanted."

With her hands stretched high above her head and her feet pulled down by the silver chains, there was nothing to stop his hands from carefully cupping her face.

"You'll never win this war."

She snarled as his face moved closer to her lips but instead, it swerved to the side of her head where he whispered in her ear, "Oh darling, you lost the day you rejected me."

...

"Wait; hold on, so you're trying to tell me that your weaknesses aren't electricity, holy ground, bright flashes, high pitched noises and fire?" Anessa, Brian and Kyle shook their heads in shame at his beliefs.

"Yes, we're absolutely serious; our only weaknesses are silver or anything containing silver, wolf's bane, the Moon Goddess and mates." Kyle and Brian shook their heads in agreement.

Adonis' head nodded at the new found information as he pouted his lips in a way to show that he believed nonsense.

"Anything with silver in large amounts can kill us, weaken our wolves and hinder our connection with them if we are in contact with it?" Brian explained.

"So, you can't mind link or feel them at all?" Adonis asked curiously.

"No, you can't. The silver also separates you from the pack so they can't contact you either."

"Oh, okay. What about wolf's bane, is it similar?"

"Wolf's bane prohibits the human side from shifting into the wolf when it is injected into the body or even smelt. If injected into the system, it takes at least two weeks for it to disappear from your body completely. If smelt, it takes at least a day to return back to normal."

"And I presume that the Moon Goddess is your well Goddess so you have to obey her?" They shook their heads yes and smiled at their ceiling which left Adonis to assume that they were worshipping the Moon Goddess in some way.

"And mates because there is a special connection that hypnotizes the wolf and human to a point where they can't think straight." They nodded once more and this time, only Brian smiled widely at him.