25 Things To Do While Watching a Movie at a Friend's House

1. If you have popcorn, throw it at the TV screen anytime a villan comes on, or something you don't like happens.

2. Scream when an attractive character dies.

3. If a bad scene comes up, cover a friend's eyes.

4. When your friend is making popcorn, make popping noises.

5. While the commercials are going on before the movie, state your opinion on them loudly.

6. Empty the fridge of its contents.

7. Give away the ending right before it happens.

8. Laugh at the scary parts.

9. If it's a comedy, anytime they say something funny and your friend laughs, turn to them and say "You know that actor/actress died in a movie, right?"

10. Sing along to a song playing in the movie.

11. When something scary happens, "acidentally" throw the bowl of popcorn in your friends face.

12. If there is soda involved, have a contest to see who can burp the loudest. Hold the burp in until the most important part of the movie.

13. If you happen to be watching the Hunger Games or Twilight Saga movie, choose the opposite boy side your friend is on. Then get into a huge argument over who is better and why you are right.

14. Force your friend to hold you because you're scared.

15. If they do, tell them "Nevermind."

16. Look at the dead bodies and see if you can catch them breathing.

17. When the villan has a gun, laugh.

18. Do yoga in front of the TV.

19. Get mad for no reason at all. Then throw the bowl of popcorn out of a window.

20. Eat most of the food there.

21. If your friend has a dog or cat, get the pet to come to you. Hug it during the "scary" parts! :D

22. Make crazy sandwiches and name them after the movie you were watching at the time.

23. If there is a fight, take a towl or cloth and swing it up it the air. Root for someone in the fight, or who may get involved in it.

24. If you happen to be watching a 3D movie, pretend to hug all of the people that come out at you.

25. When the movie is over, clap for 15 minutes strait. Even if your hands go numb.