Ch 30 Enemy Gamer

Another text. It was an address.

Yoongi said not to go... but I have to. Ugh... what is happening?...

Your mind was running wild. The debate between going or not sparked in your brain.

I have to go...

Before you headed to the address, you called Jungkook.

"Get to this address in 20 minutes."

___________________________

It was a shack. A shack located behind an abandoned school. The night was still young but it was cold. Cold and scary.

Time to put my police skills to the test.

You stalked around before finding a door that was creaked open. It loudly squeaked as you entered the building. There was no lights except for the moonlight behind you. The door shut and you held your fists up. You felt a hold onto your arm as you struggled to get your arms out. Two men were holding you and you gripped onto their sleeves. You could barely see and then all of the lights turned on and you saw Yoongi tied up to a chair. His eyes were closed.

His shaggy black hair draped against his face. The blood dried and new cuts were exposed on his body. His clothes were tore and ripped exposing his white skin.

"Yah!" You yelled putting force onto the men holding you back. You grunt and tried to rip yourself out.

"Stop."

It's the voice. The same familiar voice you heard. You saw a door was opened and the light was shinning through. A man walked through. His red hair shagged down and he looked up with a smirk.

Jundo.

"Hello. Miss Kim Y/N." He said grinning.

No wonder his voice was so familiar...

"Jundo. What the hell?" You said raising your voice. He walked over.

"Woah. Calm down missy." He said and stood right behind Yoongi. He pull out the bat that was attached to the back of his chair.

"You know. I honestly hated, hated you Miss Kim." He said circling Yoongi. You bit your lip.

"But... I'm loyal to my nemesis. I stalk, and spied on you. Day in, day out." He said smiling. His feet stopped walking right in lines with you and Yoongi.he pointed his bat at you.

"But then...I started to have this... emotional connection with you." He said walking slowly to you.

"I saw your smile.... your laugh. I saw your beautiful side." He was still walking to you ever so slowly and finally got to you.

"I know who you are, Kim Y/N." He said and smirked. You gulped.

"But I saw all of that... during a game. A basketball game to be exact... and it hurt." He said throwing his bat around his shoulder. He turned around and started to walk to Yoongi.

"And guess, who was there..."

You could hear the toxin in his voice, like the evil-ness engulfed him already. He smirked at Yoongi's lifeless body.

"Guess!... who made you smile, laugh, and ever, so, beautiful." Jundo tapped Yoongi on the leg.

"...bastard." You could hear Yoongi mumble. Jundo went down to Yoongi's eye level.

"What was that?" He said. Yoongi lift his head up gently.

"You bastard." Yoongi clutched his teeth together. Jundo scoffed. You watched as Jundo turn to you but quickly turned around to hit Yoongi right on the chest. He spat out blood.