seven

"Yoongi told me not to talk to TaiYin or you," Taehyung whispered to her

They were sitting in the red velvet seats as the crew set up the props. The seats were dark and the only light was on the stage.

Lunai hummed as she skimmed over her script. "And, why are you talking to me?"

"Did I ever say I listened to Yoongi? A man has to live a little and disobey the rules," Taehyung replied, a boyish grin on his face.

"You won't live long if Yoongi finds out you're talking to me," Lunai said with a chuckle.

She put down her script and set it on her lap. Taehyung stared at her actions until she finally stopped moving in the dark.

"Dead men have the most fun," he replied, setting a hand on her thigh.

"What a flirt." Lunai rolled her eyes. "Dead men are dead for a reason. Now, get your hand off of me, Romeo."

"Juliet, what a fiery soul you have," Taehyung swooned, applying more pressure on her knee.

Lunai shifted in her seat. "Stop being a pervert, Taehyung. We're in class."

"We kiss on stage all day, so why are you complaining now?"

"Squeezing my thigh is different from kissing," she replied.

"Doesn't matter which one, but I know you enjoy both. You can't resist me," Taehyung said with a grin.

Lunai sighed, rolling up her script and smacking him on the head with it. Taehyung immediately moved his hand away to shield himself from her harsh smacks.

"Lunai! Ow! Stop it!"

The crew on the stage could hear them. They couldn't see them, but they knew it could only be them.

Hoseok moved the spotlight away from the stage and pointed it at Taehyung and Lunai in the audience.

"HOSEOK, BRING BACK THE FUCKING LIGHT! WE CAN'T SEE SHIT UP HERE!" a member of the staff shouted.