Chapter 29- JUST FRIENDS?

20K what the actual??? Are we sure those are reads?? Or approx. the number of letters per chapter?

Everyone deserves a chocolate for this!!❤🍫

Brie marched into Mr. and Mrs. Benson's room with a tray of half of their breakfast, while Katy followed, holding a tray with the other half.

She knocked lightly and opened the door, definitely not expecting what she had laid her eyes on.

A naked Mr. Benson was atop his naked wife and they were chewing each other's faces off.

Mrs. Benson was the first to notice there was a third member in the room.

"Brianna!" She pulled the thick woolen blanket over her bosom and Mr. Benson fell on his back with the blanket covering his manhood.

Mrs. Benson continued, "Where are your manners! How dare you come in without permission?? Don't you know how to knock?!"

Brie breathed in, and breathed out. She had to. She was fuming with jealousy.

Mr. Benson had been behaving indifferently with her ever since the Tess night. He hadn't touched her since that night. Hadn't called for her even when Mrs. Benson had been away for two days. And she sure was missing some action.

It was either he still thought she was involved, just like Tess, or he just really wanted his wife only.

It was probably the first, Brie thought. Why would he even want his wife when he had her? Young, beautiful, feisty, becking to his every call, on her knees, in any position he desired.

Brie glanced at Mr. Benson, who had his steely gaze on her, devoid of good vibes which made her still wonder why he was acting that way.

Katy was out the door, Mrs. Benson's voice triggering her to remain out of sight.

Brie spoke, "I knocked." Bitch, she wanted to add. "I'm sorry for not waiting to be called."

"Put the food down and make yourself disappear." Mrs. Benson's voice was filled with irritation.

Brie put the food down on the bedside table, with Katy rushing in to join the other half, breathing a 'Good Morning Sir and Madam'.

Mr. Benson nodded but Mrs. Benson still had the massive frown on her face as she awaited their departure.

When Brie touched the door knob, Mr. Benson voiced out, "Close the door behind you, and don't show up till we send for you."

Brie turned to face him, her mouth tight-lipped, "Yes, sir."

She would confront him. She would confront him when his pain in the ass of a wife wasn't around.

This man was not getting rid of her that easily.

"Jayden's here?!" The girls present in the kitchen gasped when Katy had told them she had seen Kira's car pull up in front of the house.

"He's here!" Dana yelped and held Lara's hands whilst laughing, "Your lover boy is here!"

Lara's eyes widened, while she tried to stomach down the large sandwich she had shoved into her mouth.

"He's here?!" Her voice was muffled by the food she was now trying to stomach down quickly.

Three whole weeks. He had disappeared for three whole weeks without getting in touch with her.

Brie, Katy, Dana, Ella and Lara were the girls present in the kitchen. They were making truffles, muffins and chocolate chip cookies, as per Mrs. Benson's wishes.