Chapter 16

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf16 And Norabubbles Here :) We Hope Your Enjoying The Story And We Also Hope You'll Like This Update As Well :) Please Comment & Vote Guys Who's Your Favourite Character? What Do You Think Of Nathan, Alex Leo Etc? Big Shout Out To Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) Also I've Had This Question A Lot *Can I Message You The Entry For The Competition* Yes You Can Guys :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"LeeLee do you want to get yummies?" Mia asked as Leo was on her bed watching her play with her toys. Leo nodded his head then got up from the bed walking to the door with Mia's little feet following behind him.

Leo was glad that he didn't see his father and mother he couden't see them at the moment...Why didn't his mother just tell them? Didn't she trust them to protect her and his little sister? "LeeLee cam we have sausage for my tummy?" Mia asked hopping into her seat.

Leo laughed replying, "yes little sis you can have what you like" with that said he got the sausage that Mia liked and started to cook them smiling.

Just then he saw his father outside the window, he looked angry, dangerous...The worse part is that his mother could not get him to calm down...No matter what she did.

Leo turned off the frying pan and walked to Mia with her food, as Mia was eating he thought about his dad. He was on a rampage and it would not be good to let Mia see Blaze the way he is at the moment.

"Is everything OK LeeLee?" Mia little voice asked her voice trying to fight the food already in her mouth so she could speak. Leo nodded and told her, "yes Mia everything OK dad just out at the moment the same with mum so they wont be back for a bit...But how about you play with me today? I'd love to see your big castle you've done for mommy".

Smiling happily Mia finished her food, grasped Leo's hand dragging him to her room, "this way LeeLee" Leo let Mia drag him to her room, as long as he kept her happy he didn't mind it one bit.

Mia showed Leo her castle that she did out of big Lego blocks for her mommy, "look how big big it is LeeLee" she giggled jumping up and down excitedly. Hearing Leo chuckle at her filler her with happiness, she was happy he didn't hate her no more he loved her like Blaze and Mommy loved her.

"Me glad you no hate me no more LeeLee" she smiled which caused Leo to frown. Leo eyes filled with sadness and regret he had to tell her truth, picking Mia up he sad her on his lap and hugged her tightly, "I didn't hate you Mia...It was because of the past I acted like that. I'm sorry little sister".

Mia hugged Leo back replying, "me fine LeeLee I'm glad your happy now big brother" she smiled. Leo smiled happy he got that out of his system, he has fully accepted Mia into his life and he's going to look after her while his father was on his little rampage.

"Mia why don't we go see your friends" Mia smiled happily and ran down the stairs with Leo walking fast behind her, "Skittles, Oscar, Jace, Amy are in the play room".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3 HOURS LATTER

Leo watched Mia like a hawk, he didn't her to get hurt he's going to protect her with his very soul. However he smiled when he saw Mia rub her eye's in tiredness, she's been playing with her friends for a few hours. Running around, playing hide and seek, tig etc now she was getting tired.

Getting up from the sofa he was sat on Leo went over to Mia and picked her up, "I think it's time for a little nap little sister". Mia nodded her head running her eyes, she was tired even thought she still wanted to play with her friends she let Leo carry her back to her room.

Mia put her head on Leo's shoulder sucking her thump. Mia was fully asleep on his shoulders when he reached her bedroom door. Opening it quietly he slipped in being careful not to trip over her castle and laid her down when he safely reached her bed.

Leo got into the bed with her watching over her like her guardian angel. Kissing her on her cheek he whispered, "sleep well my little sister"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Are Guys :) We Hope You'll Liked This Update As Well :) Please Comment & Vote Guys Who's Your Favourite Character? What Do You Think Of Nathan, Alex Leo Etc? Big Shout Out To Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We'll Be Updating Very Soon Promise :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles :) Bye Guys