FOUR

A/N: No cliff hanger this time y'all :))

The sun had woken me up the next morning, Sunday. It was too bright in my room and I mentally cursed at myself for not shutting the curtains. As I moved slightly, I realised that I wasn't entirely on my bed, something hard, soft and warm lay beneath me.

I opened my eyes to see a soundly sleeping Sebastian under my chest. My naked chest, which was also on his naked chest. I made a move to roll off him, but a warm arm snaked around my back, keeping me in place. I moved my head up to look at him, only to be met with angry and annoyed eyes.

"Are you trying to leave me again?" He angrily grumbled. I once more made a move to get off him. Not that I really wanted to. He was a sight for sore eyes and if I just tilted my head up a little bit further I could place a kiss on those plump lips. The need to find myself some clothes came crashing down on me. I didn't really like sleeping in the nude, it made me feel vulnerable. What if there was a fire? How embarrassing would that be?

As I kept scrambling to move away, Sebastian had obviously grown frustrated with my need to move out of his arms, so he retaliated by sitting up in my bed. My legs clung around his waist as he did so, as bodies smashing together. His bare chest felt good against my own.

"Where would I go?" I asked. "This is my house."

I struggled to get the words out because Sebastian slowly and gently started rubbing his hard on, on my core. I closed my eyes only just managing to stifle a moan. Sebastian's lips found my throat and began placing gentle kisses. As much as I liked what was happening, I still needed answers.

"Wait," I breathlessly said, pushing myself a little bit off his chest. "What are we doing?" I asked.

I wanted to know what was happening. Was I just a quick fuck or something more? And if I was something more, I needed answers. Not just about what was happening but also about him. He was still a stranger in my eyes.

"What do you mean? You're mine," he stated like it was the simplest thing in the world. "This is mine," he said, pulling me closer to his chest and moving his fingers towards my, more than happy, nub.

"Since when?" I asked, shamelessly moving myself closer to his teasing fingers. I had to use all of the strength in my body to stop what it truly wanted.

"Since the party," he stated, as if I was supposed to know this already. I moved my hand under the sheets that were left covering our lower halves. I grabbed his wandering hand a moved it, so it lay on my lap on top of the sheets.

"After you fucked me?" I bluntly asked. If he thought that I was just a piece of ass he could keep around for fun, he was certainly mistaken.

"No, after you gave me attitude," he explained, his hand placed over my breast and giving it a mischievous squeeze. I let out a breathless moan at his touch and tried not to let my head tip backwards.