01: Damn it! Why me!

"109....115.....120..huh..." Layne (Anax) push his body up from a push up position. Layne (anax) loved his body to the core. He's a avid fan of extreme sports. But right now he really can't say that he loves his body. This must the curse froom the book, to have body like this? Layne (Anax) shake his in disappointment.

Layne (Anax) remember why he is currently at. *Ahhhh really stupid, to die from electric shock, ahhh really disappointing. It must be the evil spirit in that book* 

_______________________________________________________

Anax family have a huge business so money is not a problem from his hobby. As a child Anax family hired countless martial arts master as a teacher for the Cross Family's young master's because there a many enemies waiting to kill them. Anax with his siblings learned Guns, Strategies, Leadership, Sports. Weapons, Basic medicine and poison, Literature and Martial arts

Cross's Young master's must arm to teeth with their knowledge and skills because not only Playne produce a monster business man there's also a military men that have higher ranks from them.

So can you imagine Anax reaction when his perfect life suddenly disappeared? 

Knock.

knock.

"Hey Bro! I got a new book, do you want to read it? i already finish it and it's good do you want to try?" Anax little brother called from door of his room.

Anax stand up from his training position and flatten the creased in his clothes. Anax opebned the door and leaned in the door frames.

"What book's" Anax lifted his left eyebrow in question.

"Bro! It's super good! it's about zombie apocalypse and the protagonist is reborn before the zombie apocalypse. The protagonist live 10 years of his life before he died in his friends and love one's hand so the protagonist wants a revenge and got many cheats to help him. Bro it's good you must read it this time! don't just throw it away okay?" Anax little brother pouted before shoving the book in his chest and run away.

Anax grumble about his little brother loving stupids books.

Closing the door and sitting in one of the sofa, Anax look at the title of the book.

"Future and The end" Anax rolled his eyes in exasperation. Stupid titles for stupids story

Anax turn the book in page 1 and begun his reading.

1 hour later Anax read the book to the last page.

"Damn it! i knew it! This stupid books one will make me drop my IQ! Stupid characters getting killed by the stupid protagonist...Huff... And this villan...huh.. i don't even know what to say. This villain have all the perfect weapons and high IQ to boot to beat that noob protagonist" Anax closed the book and put the in his right hand then reaching the charger of his cellphone to pull out in the outlet.

"What the hell??" Anax said in stunned expression when he can't pull out the charger.

Anax tried again in much stronger pull.

"Arrrggggg!!!!" Anax groaned painfully when he get a strong electric shock 

Anaw can fell his consciousness slipping and black spots appearing in his eyes.

*ahhhhh really stupid. Dying from a electrict shock*

.

.

.

.

.

.

[ downloading game system....1......13....35....50....80...99 100]

[Ding! downloading complete!]

[Congratulations! Game system random gifts]

[Ding! Perfect beautifying emotions (permanent)]

[scanning player's body. Complete]

[Players status]

Title:

Level: 1 0/1000

strength= 50 (100)

speed= 34 (100)

stamina= 44 (100)

wisdom= 100 (100)

Abilities: Sniper Lv 10 (10) Blade manipulation Lv 8(10) junior Martial arts Lv 10 (10) Low level sword techniques Lv 9 (10) cooking Lv 8 (10) dancing Lv 8 (10) ?Low level Hacker Lv 10 (10) Scouting Lv 10 (10)

Special Items/Abilities:  Perfect beautifying emotions (permanent) (inactivate) System space (infinite) (activated)

Power:

"ughhh....what?" Anax sluggishly said.

Anax move his body to stand up. 

"Ahhhhh... what happend?? Why my body feel so heavy?" Anax said in confusion. He feel powerless, his body keep trembling and his bones feel like jelly.

"Ah! Madame, young master is awake!" A man in a neat butler suit pop out in his line of vision.

"Layne Baby! your awake! Don't do this again alright? you make me and your father worry! What are your problems? who bullied you? obediently said to mother okay? you are the only baby of kleiz Family so don't leave father and mother" A beautiful elegant woman entered the door and hug Anax with barrage a question.

Anax looked at the woman. The woman had long eye lashes tall proud nose with thin red lips and eye brows and lastly a curly white hair. A intimidating but gorgeous woman

Anax held his head when a  barrage of memories keep purring in his head

"arggghhh" Anax moaned in pain. Anax can feel his consciousness away again.

*sigh... what the hell....Damn it! Why me!"