Chapter thirty nine

Two months later

"Uhhg where's my brush?!" Vanessa exclaimed as she ran around the room.

I stared down at my phone and read the rapidly coming comments from my live.

"Yeah I'm a skeleton, I look dope huh?" I questioned and stuck out my tongue.

"Y/n!" I hummed as V called me from the bathroom. "Have you seen my brush?"

"It was in the shower." I called and laughed at a few of the comments.

"Why was it in there." I looked up as she stood at the doorway while brushing her hair.

"Becauseee...I used it to brush my pubes." She immediately stopped her motions and stared at me in disgust. "What? The carpet had to match the drapes babe."

She gagged and threw the brush at me, hitting me square in the head.

"Ow fuck!" I cursed and held my head. "I was kidding bi-"

"Finish your sentence, I dare you." She threatened and held up her bottle of Dior.

"Ok damn." I said and looked back at my phone. "Bitch." I whispered. A body collided with mines and I was tackled on the bed. My phone flew out of my hand as I tried to stop her attacks. "Babe stooop" She straddled my waist and grabbed the pillow, smacking me across the face.

"Hey guys, are you ready?" Kendall called from outside of the room.

Vanessa stopped and grabbed my phone. "Yeah, just give us a minute." I rested my hands on her thighs and watched her laugh at the comments. "Guys it's my birthday!" She exclaimed and made herself comfortably on my lap.

I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep with the low hum of her voice.

"Mommy look." I looked down at my daughter as she held up a picture with incoherent squiggles.

"Wow, what did you draw this time bubs?" She smiled her toothy smile and climbed onto my lap.

"I drew you, mommy, broder, and Marley. We're at a picnic!" I smiled at the way she pronounced brother.

"That's amazing bubs, you should be an artist." She nodded happily and turned around, laying against my chest as she used her knees to draw more on the picture.

"Momma," My son walked in huffing and groaning like he always did. "Mommy said I can't have any cookies but I know you're cooler, can I get some?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the toddler.

"You're going to go behind your moms back and ask me when she told you no?" He shrugged and nodded his head. "You're becoming more and more like me everyday. Don't get caught." He smiled widely and dashed into the kitchen.

"That's not good parenting." My daughter mumbled as she drew with a bright yellow marker.

"No?" I questioned and brought my hands to her sides. She gasped and tried to jump off my lap but I held her down and dug my fingers into her sides. "Is this good parenting?!" I called over her loud laughs.

"Hey." I groaned as my dream was interrupted. It was so damn real. "Y/n, get up." I opened my eyes and saw a pair of brown ones staring back at me. I jumped back against the mattress, making the brunette smile. "Sorry, Vanessa said she's ready and to wake you."

"She asked you to wake me?" I asked Kendall as she flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"Yeah, why?" I shook my head and stood up. "You know Y/n.." She stood in front of me, eye leveled. "I just can't hold it in anymore." I furrowed my eyebrows and took a small step back. "I want you to fuck me."