Chapter 30

Stiles and Erica walked together to find Allison when Erica sniffed him.

"What?" He frowned.

"You smell more like Derek than usual." She smirked.

"Of course I do." He grumbled, remembering the kiss from the night before.

"...You know, I used to have a crush on you Stiles, but you ignored me."

"Oh. I-I'm sorry. You're an amazing girl, Erica, but I guess my interests have been rather obsessive in the past." He rubbed the back of his next, somewhat flattered.

"You know, I know you like Derek." She smiled gently up at him, finally leaving his seductive aura aside. "So don't give up. Keep trying. Derek...is probably just lonely and doesn't realise it. I think you two deserve each other."

"How did you know-"

"Derek's grumpier than usual. I figured something happened between you two. Can I ask what?"

"You're gonna make me tell you anyway." Stiles chuckled. "We uh...I confessed, that night at the pool. He rejected me, but I pushed, and we kissed."

"That's good, isn't it? What, did you put out first date?"

"No...He said it was a 'one-off' kiss. So I yelled at him and have been ignoring him as much as possible honestly." Stiles run a hand over his buzzed hair. He could feel it getting longer.

"Like I said, keep trying. He's gotta break at some point, right?" Erica shrugged, stumbling when Allison ran into the min her exit from the boys locker room.

"Allison? Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah. Yeah, Jackson just lost control a bit, but he calmed down and -"

"Miss Argent!" Allison stood up straight at the call. Mr Harris. "Detention."

"What?" Erica rebutted in shock.

"What the hell, man?"

"Shall I add you to detention too, Reyes, Stilinski? I'll see you at 3 in the library." Jackson walked out, raising a brow at the group. "You too, Whittemore. For illicit activities on school grounds." Harris narrowed his eyes as Allison and Jackson in accusation. "3 o'clock, library, all of you."

🐾👣🐾👣🐾

"You know, Derek plan to kill Jackson doesn't seem so bad right about now." Erica drawled as she watched Matt sort out books in the corner.

"We're here to save him, not kill him, Erica. People are friends, not food." He whispered sarcastically, Erica glaring at the Nemo reference. Stiles followed her line of sight to Matt and frowned. "What if the masters, Matt?"

"What evidence do you have?"

"...He's...uh..."

"You just think he's creepy." She smirked.

"He is. Very. The guy gives me a weird vibe."

"No, no motive." Erica hummed.