Chapter 7

Past

F/N's P.O.V

In the last 2 years of our friendship Y/N started to hold in their feelings more and more. We were both broken on the inside but I started to heal and mine got better. Y/N's got worse. While each day passed as we were apart it got more and more dangerous.

The first time I heard those 3 words was a year ago. We were supposed to meet at Y/N's house. I knocked few times but nothing happened. I had a spare key with me in case of an emergency. I got it out and unlocked the door. Everything was dead silent expect the sobs I heard from my friend's room.

When I entered their room I saw Y/N covered in their blanket, eyes puffy and red from crying who knows for how long, voice silently cracking.

"Y/N, what happened. Are you ok? Did something happen?" I asked worriedly. I didn't know what to do. We barely saw each other cry, we hated to be seen weak in front of others even if it was only us.

"I dunno *sob*, I'm just tired *hick*, mentally and physically. I just wanna sleep"

Sleep? What do they mean by sleep.

"If you're tired let's just call it a day. Ok? Rest well and have a good night sleep"

"No, you don't understand. I don't want to just sleep. I wanna sleep" they chuckled lightly.

"What do you me-"

Ow. I understood what they meant. Y/N was a complicated person. They meant a lot of things by just one word. By this particular one they meant they wanted to........ they wanted to......... die.

Y/N had a fewer depression. It wasn't confirmed by any doctor but they had every symptoms. It was a living hell.

I guessed this one hit them really hard.

They wanted to sleep and I couldn't make that happen.

Present

Y/N started to cry and I knew they needed some time alone even if there was a communication lack. When I stepped out of the room I got surprised by the leader.

"Are they ok?" he asked in korean.

"OH MY GOd, you scared me"

"I'm sorry. But are they ok?" he looked worried. Now that I looked around all the members were in the corridor either sitting or standing. They all looked worried.

*sigh* "I don't know myself either. To be honest I didn't know all of this would happen. *sigh* This is all of my fault"

"Why? You did nothing wrong. You don't what destiny has prepared for us" the leader said.

"No, it is my fault. I knew korean all this time but refused to read it for my friend's sake and wish. Once by an accident I saw the last name but thought it was a just another Jeon"

"Don't be too harsh on yourself. It's not your fault" J-hope spoke up, coming closer.

"Yeah! You didn't know this would've happened. None of us knew. So don't be down" Jimin said smiling.

"Let's go eat something. I think I'm going to die" whined Taehyung, trying to make the mood lighter.

"Me too. I haven't eaten since the fansign" Jin agreed, a big smile forming on his face.

"What about the other two though?" Suga and I asked at the same time. We looked at each other and a little laugh left our mouth.

"I think we should leave them for a while. They need to figure it out on their own" RM said.

We all agreed with him and went out to get some food. It still worries me what will happen but it need's to happen on it's own.

After and hour or so we came back in with a take out. I know I eat a lot but these guys were something else. After quickly eating like there was no tomorrow they still insisted to but some more. Of course we included Y/N and the maknea but still.

We knocked on the door, where those two were. Nothing. When I opened a door I saw something amazing. Y/N and Jungkook were sleeping, IN EACH OTHERS ARMS! Blackmailing material here we go.

"Oh my GOD! You have to see this" I whispered excitedly.

One after another heads started to poke out of the door and they all looked amused. Everyone got in and myself including started to take pictures. Everything was going we-

"Hey guys. I came as soon as I heard the news. Is everything alright?" someone said from behind. We all looked around and saw a guy standing there. The members got quiet.

"...... Yes, no, I mean kinda" Suga spoke, when everyone was avoiding the persons eyes.

"F/N, this is...... this is Jungkook's soulmate. Do Seokju"