35. Manik shocked, Navya rocked

Hello People. So, as the chapter says 'Manik shocked and Navya rocked'. To know how? Read the chapter. 

Happy Reading...

Mukti was close to Manik the most, among everyone from the group. She always treats him as a protective elder brother and he, as his little sister. Abhimanyu who saw the baby version of Mukti was blushing while keeping his head on Nandu's shoulder.

Nandu(smirked): Bhai, aapko nahi lagta kandho par sar rakhna bhabhi ka kaam hai, aapka nahi.

Abhi(cheekily): Mere case mein reverse bhi chalega, Nandu.

Hearing him they both burst out laughing gaining everyone's attention.

Cabir(raising an eyebrow): Princess, joke hume bhi batao. Hum bhi hasenge.

Nandu(sighed): Nothing bhai. He was just talking something random.

Cabir nods and leaves them. He was searching for someone to entertain himself when Nandu asked something that was enough to give him a heart attack.

Nandu(confused): I have a doubt. Who is the fifth member of Fab5. Navya isn't the one, right. I mean there were three guys.

Everyone gaped at her in shock, the most being Cabir.

Cabir(with a horrified look): Princess, Dhruv hai na. The fifth member.

He tried to assure himself but Nandu's answer gave him a heart attack.

Nandu(answered as a matter of fact): Bhai. Manik, Mukti, Alya, and Dhruv. Chaar hi toh hue?

Cabir was almost about to cry while Manik was laughing uncontrollably. Rest all were speechless.

Navya(surprisingly): You don't know the members of Fab5 who were there in the same school as yours all your childhood.

Now, Nandu regretted asking the question. She was nervously fidgeting her fingers. Manik who noticed it asked everyone to stop.

Manik(smiled softly): Guys. It's ok. Kya hua if she doesn't know the members of some band of her school? She almost knows the contents of all the books in our school library. Not to mention, she was the most favorite girl of every teacher and it's our fault. Hum class hi kab gaye. Agar jayenge bhi, we used to sit on last benches, right?

Cabir(applausing dramatically): Wah Manik baba. Kya speech bola hai. Hats off. Agar main kahi speech dene jayunga na future mein, tujhse hi likhwayunga.

Manik(gritting his teeth): Cabirrr

Mukti(teased): Waise, Nandu. The last member of Fab5 is present here.

Nandu(puzzled): Who?

Mukti(smiled): Look around.

Nandu immediately looks towards Abhi and narrowed her eyes at him her who was sitting just beside her.

Abhi(scared): Nahi babydoll. It's not me. Main tujhse kuch nahi chupa raha.

Nandu chuckles at him and looks around and saw Cabir sitting there with a pout.

Nandu(shocked): Bhai aapko kya.. Shit. Bhai. You are the third guy. But you never told me?

Cabir(pouted): Main na baat bhi nahi kar raha tujhse. Autograph bhi nahi deni tujhe.

Manik: Vo marr bhi nahi rahi tere autograph ke liye. Stop making her nervous. Nandu, as I said before, it's all fine.

He smiled at Nandu and she just nods.

Abhi(bewildered): But Nandu, I remember you told me, you know Manik.

Nandu(looking down nervously): Actually, I know Manik as the lead singer. And that there are two guys and two girls other than him. I didn't know their names.