Taehyung (Pt. 2)

It's been exactly two days since the accident. You ended up having a few cuts and bruises but also a broken arm. Taehyung on the other hand ended up in a coma since he lent you his helmet.

You were in the waiting room with Hoseok and the guys. You couldn't sleep until you see him. Hoseok hasn't talked to you since you woke up.

"You want some coffee?", Jimin asked.

"No. I wanna see Taehyung", you mumbled.

"Well you can't", Hoseok spat.

"Why not??", you asked.

"Are you two together?", he asked.

"Yes...no...I don't know. But I really like him", you said.

"Well too bad you're not gonna see him again. He almost killed you. You went behind my back after I told you not to ride that motorcycle anymore. Who's idea was it?", he asked.

"His...but I wanted to also. You can't blame Taehyung", you said.

"I'm not just blaming Taehyung. You're not allowed to see him anymore because he's a bad influence on you. He's a good kid but you two aren't meant for each other. I'm forbidding you to see him again", Hoseok said.

"Just because dad left doesn't give you the right  to take his place! You're not him and you will never be! I don't need you to tell me whats right and what's wrong!", you yelled, standing up.

"Apparently I do since you almost died from a stupid decision you made!", he yelled back.

Your yells caught the attention of the people around us. Tears welling up in your eyes and Hoseok's eyebrow twitching.

"Guys, now isn't the time", Jin said, standing between the two of you.

Not wanting to hear anymore, you walked away. Hoseok, still angry, wanted to follow you but Jin placed his arm in the way, stopping him.

"Just let her calm down", Jin said.

~~~

You walked inside the cafe of the hospital. You roamed around, observing the food and wondering which to buy but you weren't in the mood. You sat on one of the tables and rested your chin on your hand. You stared at the cast that was wrapped around your arm. You knew it was wrong to go behind Hoseok's back but you just wanted to impress Taehyung. You questioned yourself why Hoseok can't understand that you really like Taehyung?

The chair beside you was pulled and was being sat on by the person that was arguing with you a few minutes ago. You were still mad so you turned your body around.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I'm just looking out for you. I was afraid when I heard you were in the hospital. You're my only sister. I didn't want to lose you", he said.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have gone behind your back. I just want Taehyung to like me back", you said.

"So you really like him huh?", he asked.

"Yeah. I didn't tell you because I was afraid that you weren't gonna accept it", you said.

"I'm your brother. Of course I'm not gonna be okay with it. No matter who you date. But don't worry, Taehyung is gonna be alright", he smiled, holding your hand in his.

~~~

After the doctor said that Taehyung woke up, you were more than happy. The guys let you see him first. You were nervous as you stood in front of the door. When you walked in, you found Taehyung staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey, how are you feeling?", you asked, Sitting down on the chair.

His eyes went down to the cast on your arm. You shook your head and smiled.

"I'm sorry. None of this would've happened if I didn't ask if you wanted to go on a ride. I guess I don't know how to impress girls I like", he chuckled.

"What? You like me?", you asked.

"Yeah. I thought you knew", he said.

"I didn't. But..I like you too. I was actually talking about that with Hoseok. He didn't like the idea of us being together because he thinks he's a bad influence on you. But he's okay with it now..I think", you chuckled nervously.

"I'm glad. But I think it's best if we wait a couple of weeks..or until he is 100% okay with us. The last thing I want is for him to pretend he's okay with us dating", he said.

"Oh..okay", you said.

"I'm not saying I don't like you. I really do like you", he smiled, holding your hand.

You smiled back and nodded. After a few seconds, there was a knock on the door. Hoseok stood near the door before walking in and sitting next to you.

"How's your head?", Hoseok asked him.

"Good", Taehyung said.

"Look, I know you two have feelings for each other. I don't want to stand in the way of that. I want you to be happy (y/n) and if you wanna be with Taehyung, I'm fine with it", Hoseok said.

"You're okay with it? Even after what happened?", Taehyung asked.

"Both of you are fine now. Hope you learned your lesson", he said.

"Trust me. I think we did", you said.

"Okay. I'll let the guys now how you're doing", Hoseok said before leaving the room.

You looked back at Taehyung, both of you with smiles on your faces. You promised each other that now that you're together, you have to make reasonable decisions and not ones that risk our lives.
_______________________________

So I was about to go to school but ended up staying home. Took a nap and wrote this. Stomach still hurts though😭