Chapter 32

We often say that something or other do happen for a reason and we might not accept it that easily, no matter how much we question it, but it'll not change and at the end we have to accept it. Just like I accepted my fate and now I don't have any questions regarding my life.

A lot of things have happened during the last two months. Since the day I smacked him and Uncle decided to have a word with him, that was the last day I saw him. He just vanished and no one knew where he was gone. I got a note from him saying that I'll be taking his place like before until he returns back.

I tried to ask Uncle about what he exactly said to him that made him disappear. But, like always, he just said that he's doing his work and we should also mind our own business. And I didn't miss a chance to curse myself for my overacting. I did, go far, and smacked him which was totally unecessary.

I tried to give reasons to myself, that no, he deserved that smack, this'll make him remember that not to mess with me. He made me go through enough, whether it was work or him trespassing my area. He did everything but stayed quiet. He made me go through hell but remained calm as if nothing happened. He saw me getting freaked out but still he chose to kept mum.

I hate him for doing all these things and then walking away like nothing ever happened, like we haven't met before. I hate him for making me feel so small in front of him. I hate him for making me so weak. He's the sole reason behind my every tears, because of him I stayed awake almost every night. His cold blue piercing eyes always stared back at me whenever I tried to close my eyes.

But, yup there's always a "but" in my life and in my imagination too. Amidst all these happenings, I started having a soft corner for him. Yup, I was having a soft corner for my boss. I know it does sound weird but I also didn't knew that I've started having a "soft corner" until Tashu came up with her dumb explanation. All these stupid thoughts can cook only in her mind.

So just like any normal day I went to the office and saw him sitting on his chair. Eyes concentrated on the screen of his Laptop. Part of me was happy to see him back but the other part of me was telling me to hide in the corner. Ofcourse, I didn't listened to my other part.

"Good morning, Sir." My lips automatically curled up into a smile. He looked at me and as if the world around him stopped. His blue eyes were twinkling, brightening up. I guess he forgot to blink because all he was doing, was staring at me.

"Sir,you forgot to blink" I said softly.

He nodded his head "you made me forget to blink" he replied back. Heat rushed to my cheeks and suddenly I started feeling hot. This office's air-conditioner wasn't doing any justice.

Before I could even process what was happening, he was already standing in front of me. His gaze focused on me, he then started looking at me from top to bottom. Have I done something wrong? Nope! My work is completed, no pending work, no paper work, Yeah, then why is he making me question myself?

In just a second he pulled me towards him, his nails almost digging deeper in my arms. His neck proudly showing the veins. But what surprised me more, was his eyes. Lust! That's what I could come up with. I could clearly see pure lust in his eyes but just then it disappeared.

His eyes was still one shade darker than his original colour. "What are you wearing?" His voice barely a whisper but due to the close approximity, I heard him well enough. And to make this more worse  I actually forgot what I wore this morning. I quickly glanced at myself to look what I was wearing!!

Hmmm...so I was wearing a plain white kurti with chicken embroidery on it, pink churidar, pink and white colour chifon dupatta with bandhni print. And, it also had tassels added to it's four corners. For my hijab I chose to wear a pastel pink hijab, nothing fancy, nothing less. For Sandal, I was wearing a white stillettos.