Chapter 3

The motercycle was awesome. It was actually on my bucket list. Guess I can cross that out now.When we got to the pack house I looked around and was amazed. The house was as big and wide as a castle. There were beutiful trees in different shapes all around  the house. And in the back there were trees leading towards a beutiful forest. Mason was walking infront of my me. We reached the the door and If i thought the outside was amazing i was certainly wrong. The inside was huge it had tons of valuable stuff in every corner of the house, It also had portraits of which I am guessing was Masons family.

"Well I am assuming your brother and the rest of them are not here because its so queit!"

"Yeah" was all i could say. I just met him and I feel this weird attraction towards him. My wolf says hes no donager and that i should go close to him but I think the opposite.

"Well let,e show you too our room" He said while leading me down the hall towards a huge stairwall. This place is huge I think I will ask him for a GPS just to find the bathroom! And thats when his words sunk in.

'Our room I barely know you and you already want me to share a room with you!!!!!"

"Yup" he said while walking up to the staits. Oh wait till my brother comes he won't let him come near me. I think.....

I followed him to "our" room. The room had amazing views from the balcony. A kind sided bed,a sofa and a plasma TV. Wow what more can a person ask for . I was looking around the room and didn;t notice Mason staring at me.

"What" I asked

"Umm...nothing your brother has arrived lets go get your bags" he said while motioning me to follow him back downstairs. My brother looked relieved to see me again.

"You okay did he try anything and who gave you permission to ride a motorcycle" He aks looking me up and down trying to see if I was harmed in any way.

"Umm.. yeah about that... did I tell you that he want me too share a room with him!" I murmur

"WHAT!!!!" he yelled walking over to Mason

'Who do you think you are you cant share a room with her she my babby sis!" he yells

"I can and I will why dont we go inside and I'll explain why" Mason didn't look at all intimidated by the tone my brother had used on him.

I'lll have someone bring your stuff to your room now follow me" My brother pulled me close while we walked in back of Mason. He lead us into a huge office that looked more like a small aprtment than an office.

"Now are you going to tell me why you think I should let you share a room with my sis or why I shoult even let you near her!" My brothers arm around my shoulder was getting tighter with each word that came out of his mouth.

"Yes your sis and I are mates!" Mason had a sparkle in his eyes which I couldnt figure out why.

"And that means..." My brother and I looked at him confused

" A mate is your other half someone you cant live without or you will die. And your sis is my mate she is my soulmate and I know I barely know her but I can say already that I love her and I will protect her with my life" My mind was getting fuzzy all this information was making me lightheaded. All I remember is someone catching me before I hit the floor and then darkness took over..........

A/N;

Hey guys I made an update YAYA! so I have a question do you guys think I should delete this book or do you guys like it. Please comment and vote!