Chapter 14 Ready As Ill Ever Be Part 2

Y/N P.O.V

"Will she ever stop wiggling." You say looking at where the queen is. "I command you to let me out whoever you are.." arianna commands trying to not be scared. " im sorry your majesty but you dont give orders around here." Varian says pulling some fabric off her eyes. "Varian why...... what are you doing here Y/N " she asks both of us." Because we need something to force the princess here so she can help with varians dad. And im in on this as well because you made me leave my best friend." You say holding up her chin so she looks at tou. (A/N imagin the scene from frozen when hans and anna are about to kiss exept the kiss.) " do you want me to start prepping the dummie." You ask. "Yes ill start building my robots.

Time Skippe

"Ok thats the last of them, now for my control robot." Varian says starting to build. You accidently spill some chemicals on yourself and you turn into a cat. (A/N APHMAU REFERENCE MWHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHA)
"VARIAN WHAT THE FLUFFF HAPPENED." You yelled scared out of you mind. "Uhhh i dont know but now i can do this." Varian says picking you up and rubbing in between your paw pads. You start purring then have an idea. " Now i can be in the palace without any questions." You say purring as varian pats you F/C fur. Varian starts building his machine and you hide as he starts singing

You see everyone fighting varians giant robots but you dont see the princess. Then you look back to see the king and princess coming out of the trapdoor. They fall for the trick that you guys planted and they get stuck in the goo that you made before hand. Varian comes out with his glowing purple green and blue staff chuckling evily. "Welcome back rapunzel." He evily smiles as the green light from his staff reflects onto his skin. Rapunzel gasps dramatically and the king looks at him very mad. "Varian i demand you release us and tell me where the queen is." Fredrick demands after a long silence. "Your majesty... i know its hard for you but for the first time in your life.. you are in no position to demand anything," Varian says slamming a cage down on a table with pascal inside then looking at the king very mad. "But in the spirit of comprimise how 'bout i meet you half way.." varian says opening a lavender curtain to reveal queen arianna. Rapunzel launches at the queen but fredrick stops the princess. "What sweetness............. its disgusting." You meow under your breath. "Im ok rapunzel." She comforts.

Rapunzels P.O.V

I saw mom and fet really mad still with dad holding my waist. "Let her go varian........ please." I yell with sadness and anger in my voice. He looks at me like he's about to laugh but evily. "First your going to do something for me." He says clenching his fists."What do you want." Dad states. "Oh.. so now you care about what i want haha all i took was threatning the things you love the most. " varian says rolling his eyes and grasping mom with his gloved hands.

Varians P.O.V

"What are you going to do varian" the king says as i roll my drill out to my dad and his amber. I look at where Y/N is and she smiles and meows pretending to be frightened. "You have endangered a cat...... thats just cold." Rapunzel says as she sees Y/N.
"Yeah ill spare you the details about the sundrop and the darkness blah blah blah and get to the good stuff." I say revealing my drill under its cloth for dramatic effect. 'Man i love being evil its so much fun'. "Unbreakable...." i say tapping some of the magic rock. "Unbreakable. To put it plainly dissidents from my drill Rapunzels hair should be able to shatter the amber and free my dad." I finish walking ul to my trapped dad. "What do you mean should" fredrick asks. "Well i suppose its just as likely the amber shatters rapunzel i mean the properties....." "ABSOLUTELY NOT" Fredrick yells pulling out his sword with the princess holding her hair looking sad. "Its not your choice dad." Rapunzel speaks up making me amused." Shes right dad," i say putting a funny teethy grin while leaning on freds shoulder. "Oh and i almost forgot," i say pulling away getting a chemical substance from my pocket, "we're kinda on a time crunch here so we are gonna have to speed things along." I say opening up the vile and pouring most of it onto the rocks. "VARIAN STOP!!!!" The princess yells from the other side of the room. "Well.." i say unsticking rapunzel from the goo. "Shall we get started." I say grinning. I set up rapunzels hair into the drill. She .... strangely stays as far away as possible from me. "Varian if this doesnt work and something happens me PLEASE PLEASE let my mom go.." i think about what she just said. "I cant make any promises princess." I say very quietly getting my drill started. As i drill Rapunzel shreiks in pain and her hair lights up. The amber around my dad starts glowing and i feel like it is going to break."What why" i say trying again. Somehow the amber isnt breaking. Rapunzel starts to faint but i dont care. Im just trying to free my dad. "STOP IT SHE CANT TAKE ANYMORE." The king yells in a demanding tone. I dont listen. Then the drill stops working as i pull away. "What i d...dont .....i...i....dont understand why wont it.... her hair it....it.. should've cut through it.. why didnt it work." I say pounding on the amber with sadness. The two rulers escaped and had a little family reunion while i was on my knees looking at my dad.

Y/N P.O.V

Varian looked so helpless when he was pounding on the glass like material with his fists. You were really upset you couldnt help because you are a cat."No no... i wasnt wrong... its not my fault," Varian says looking up at his dad wipping tears from his face. You walked over to him and started rubbing against his arm and walking onto his lap purring. He looked down at yoj and muttered "none of it is.... its her fault." He looks at the happy family very scary actually. Varian picks you up and sets you down on a table. You meow in confusion then he walks off. "Rapunzel are you ok.." the king asks.. " *panting* yes...yes i will be. Varian? Oh where did he go." She looks around in confusion. The ground starts to shake and a big robot comes up from the floor with varian in the head. "Sorry princess we were in this together but if i cant have a happy ending.." (A/N GLITTER FORCE REFERENFCE WOOOOOO) "Then neither can you." He lauches his robot at the family but they run. You follow varian and the royals outside and see their epic battle. Eugene says to varians robot as he comes out "Sorry buddy but theres a line." He points to alot of other robots. Eugene spots you and comes over to you and picks me up. He sits you on his lap and starts petting you enjoying the fight aswell. Cassandra launchs herself at varians robot but he just grabs her. "Hello cassandra i always new i could... sweep you off your feet." You meow and hiss at his comment. He looks at you and states. "Dont worry your still my favourite." You fell happy with this comment and start purring. "Does this cat have feelings for varian. Ok im creeped out." Eugene says pointing at you with a weird face. "Let her go varian." The queen speaks up. He looks over to her amused. He grabs her. The royal family in worry the call her name but it doesnt help with anything. Rapunzel unties her hair and throws her frying pan at varians face. You laugh but you realise it was just to get his attention.

Rapunzels P.O.V

I untie my hair and i throw my frying pan at varians robots face. He immediately looks at me. "Thats enough varian." I call, dramatically walking down some stone steps. "It's not enough and to you endour the same amount of pain and agony i have." He lifts mom up. Her hair blowing in the midnight wind. He makes his robot hand clench tighter on mom. She cries in pain and i gritt my teeth. He then does the same to cass which makes me have angry. The magic rocks start to rush towards me encasing me in a little tee-pee. My hair floats up and curls at the end of five long strands of hair. One of the strands touches the tip of a rock and sends out a wave of more rocks towards some of the robots.. destroying them. The same thing happens with the four other strands of hair. I close my eyes and i can (see a world thats waiting up for me.. no wrong chapter) varian and dad saying im connected to the rocks some-how. I open my eyes and two rocks are right beside me. Varian starts moving towards me in his big robot. I take in a deap breath and hold onto the glowing rocks that formed next to me. My hair lights up and starts flying in the air. A rush of anger, sadness, hurt, pain and determination rush through my veins and into my hands. 'Keep holding on rapunzel you can do this. Save the people you love.' A voice tells me. The rocks start moving up and down glowing an irridesiant blue. Varian starts running towrds me as i launch some rocks his way. He dodges them but one of the robot legs gets torn off as it pops up next to him. The nsxt thing i know is that varians robot torso and head came crashing infront of my face. I stared at him with pitty and sadness as he loses all control over his machine. The rocks beneath my hands dissapear and i fall to the ground dizzy and sore. Eugene gets up and catches me. "Rapunzel. Blondie" he calls. I look up at him weakly and smile. I kiss him. "Hi." I say enthusiastically. "Hahaha we have got to start finding better ways to celebrate your birthdays." He jokes holding my head in his palm.

Y/N P.O.V

You see varian get put in a cart and ruddiger jumps in with him. He says "i will make you proud of me dad if its the last thing i do." and with that hes gone. Cassandra picks you up and tickles you under your chin. "REOW HIISSSSSSSS" you swipe at cass but you miss her face. "Wow your a fiesty kitty arnt you." She says walking off with you sitting in her arms.

im sorry if there are any spelling mistakes i kinda didnt look over it. I hope it was worth waiting for though. Ill see you next time bye. 😙😙😙😙😙😙😄😄😄😄😍😍😍😍😋😋😋😋😋😀😀😉😉