- dix-neuf -

"One of these days, you both are going to come in for a prenatal check up earlier than the last minute," says Healer Harper with her hands on her hips and a folder full of papers in her hand. She flipped it open and started scanning the pages before continuing. "Draco, I ses that you are currently 14 weeks and due for an ultrasound. If all goes well, I should be able to tell you the sex of the baby today."

"Already?" asked Harry surprised, as he looked over to Draco sitting on the examination table, nervous, but not tense.

"He's almost 4 months along, so with hopes for proper development, yes."

Harry was too stunned to speak, and he laid a hand across his own stomach in awe. What if he really was pregnant? It wouldn't be long now before it was time to give birth again. It was like the months flew by some days.

"Now, Draco, if you would just lay back and relax. We could get started on the visualizing spells."

With a deep breath, the blond man did as he was asked. Healer Harper raised her wand then and with a series of movements that Harry remembered from his own pregnancy check-ups, she held up a floating yet blurry 3D image of Draco's womb and within it, a small bundle of newly forming arms and legs. After a few seconds there was the loud pounding of a heartbeat that surrounded them in the room. She turned the image this way and that until she finally finished checking vitals.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mr. Potter. It's a boy."

"A boy," Draco said softly in reverence, looking up at Harry with tears in his eyes. Harry nodded before kissing his husband on the forehead softly.

--:--

"What should we name him?" Harry asked later, as he stared into the canopy above their bed. They were cuddling together in bed after a trip to St. Mungo's and his arm was wrapped lovingly around his husband's small bump.

"Stick with what works, obviously," Draco said flippantly, his hands resting over Harry's on his stomach. "Family history dictates we use stars or constellations."

"What options are even left?" Harry said through a laugh.

"I like Cassiopeia," said the blond, dreamily.

"I always thought that was a girl's name..."

"Eltanin?"

"I don't think I could say that with a straight face if I tried," the ravenette said through a snort.

"You're an idiot, I'm not surprised."

"An idiot you agreed to marry." Harry laid his head between Draco's shoulder and jaw, kissing the skin there and grinning crookedly.

"Oh, what about Cepheus?" Draco said melting further into Harry's embrace.

"Aw, we'd have a little Ceph'us and Scorp'us," he said with a grin.

"You'd be right if his name wasn't Scorp-i-us," he said elongating the ee sound in the boy's name.

"Okay, okay. What about a middle name?"

"Parker. Cepheus Parker Malfoy-Potter."

"Really?"

"Why, what's wrong with it?"

"Nothing, it just-" he shrugged, "seems a bit muggle for you..."

"I like it."

"Obviously."

Draco turned over until he was facing Harry, then took the opportunity to narrow his eyes at him.

"What about you, then. If you're carrying another child, which you are, what shall we name it?"