Please

+Norway: Red Army Base+

Tord looks through different assumed report coordinates of where the kids could have fallen in America. He had made many calls to orders soldiers out in the American battlefield to search for them without making the opposing enemy suspicious.

"It's possible Torm could have moved Tomi and himself to a safer location to hide." He shook his head feeling like an idiot for not teaching at least one of the kids the different countries around the world and navigating through them.

Tord could have taught Torm for crying out loud. The little devil hangs around him the most when his lover and youngest son are busy with each other.

"Red Leader, sir!" Paul comes bursting into Tord's office with quick pants leaving his mouth. "Sir, we're getting a call from the President of America!"

"I don't have time for that idiot right now Paul. We have more pressing matters to worry about, such as finding the kids." Tord grumbles out as he switches to look at the papers in his right hand.

"But Tord," Paul said to get him to listen. "This is about the kids."

Tord pauses for a second and then looks up at his dad. His good eye narrowing along with his eyebrows. "Explain." Tone chiseled down to a cold tone.

"The President told us he won't explain any further unless he gets an audience with you."

Tord clicks his tongue sharply. "Get that damn president on a video screen right now!" His robot hand slamming down on he desk with force.

"Yes, sir!" Paul runs out of the room quickly to relay the orders to the other soldiers handling the president on the radio call right at the moment.

Tord walks around his desk to head out of his office as well. He has to get Tom and tell him about this.

Once he's out of his office he goes down the hall to Tom's room residing in the hallway just across from his. He gets to the bedroom door, knocking a few times to get Tom's attention.

"Tom? Tom are you there?"

Tord grabs the knob and turns it to push the door open. He scans the room to find his boyfriend not in bed. 'Tom must be in his office then.' He thinks to himself.

He closes the door and goes to the office door at the end of the hallway by the lobby. "Tom I'm coming in."

The leader in red opens the door to find Tom isn't in his office either. He comes inside and shuts the door behind him. "Tom?" He calls out.

It came to his surprise when his lover appears on the couch in a glimmering flash. He looks next to Tom to find the hand-sized mirror laying next to him.

The man in blue and black heard his boyfriend's call from the other side of the mirror. So he came back after giving Tamara one last hug before coming back through the mirror. Now Tom turns to look at him with his usually unamused expression. "What is it Tord?"

"Where were you?" Tord had to ask first. He literally saw his boyfriend come out of a mirror. Then again, rethinking the events with Tamara, she jumped into Tom's hand sized mirror back to her world.

Tom rolls his eyes, "I was in Tamara's dimension talking to her about Tomi and Torm. Her kids are missing too and they have yet to find them." He explains in a more calm tone than earlier when they had their fight.

Tord sighs as he continues what he came to tell Tom about. "Well now that you're back, I came to tell you there is news about the kids."

Tom's eyes seem to light up at the mention of the kids in the assumed good news. He got up from the couch and went over to Tord looking hopeful. "They found them?"