4-Movie & Saturday

Movie

He was sleeping as he said my name, and talking.

" Y..y/n please... don't.... leave... me... again..." He only said that once but why? When have I ever left him?

While his hand is still gripping me wrist. I see him start to slightly shake his head. Then when he stops his eyes shoot open.

" Good afternoon Jimin how are you feeling?"

"Y/n why are you in my room?" His voice is confused.

" Don't you remember you saved me from that car but in doing so your legs got hurt, but you didn't wasn't to go to the hospital. So we brought you back to your place."

He just keeps looking at me but stopped once Tae walked back in the room.

" Y/n mom and dad said we could st.... Oh Jimin your up how are you?" Tae runs over to the bed.

" I'm better, here I need to get up real quick." Jimin tries to get out of the bed when Tae holds his shoulders down back on the bed.

" Jimin your hurt you need to rest and you don't need to be walking, I think your legs might be broke."

" No my legs aren't broke they are fine they just hurt from the impact, but they are fine now."

Tae gets off of him, letting Jimin sit up and take the bandages off his legs. They were completely fine, they should of at least of been bruised. There was nothing though no scratches, bruises, not even deformed so it wasn't broken. He was completely fine. Then scooting to the side of the bed he stands up. Tae is standing right beside him just in case he does fall, but he's still completely fine.

" See I'm fine you don't have to stay."

Me and Tae just look at each other.

" Oppa I want to stay. Be...because well if he has a concussion someone needs to be here to keep a eye on him." I just tried to come up with a excuse to stay I don't know why I just felt like I needed to stay.

" Ya your right. I'll stay to then. Cause I'm especially not leaving you here alone." He looks over to me giving me a smirk.

" Jeez... Taehyung what do you think of me." Jimin says offensively.

" Well I know you are a teen age male, and let me stress teen male. Who lives alone. I don't need my precious little sister left alone with that." He was being so serious be I could tell that he was about to burst out laughing at any moment.

" Tae stop making him feel bad he did just jump in front of a car for me."

" Ya I know I'm just joking anyway. Don't worry Jimin I trust you." Tae smiles.

" Thanks. Umm...well do you two want to watch a movie? It's almost 11:00 so how about a horror movie?" Jimin says excitedly.

" That sounds like a great idea!" Tae looks at me.

" Fine.. let's watch one." I respond.

You three head down to the living room. You sit on the couch while Tae sets beside you and Jimin goes to the other side of the room and sits on the other couch.

" So what movie do you want to watch?" Jimin asks as he grabs the remote.

" What about 30 Days of Night?" Tae asks

" Sounds good." Jimin says as he looks it up on Netflix.

(I don't know if this is on Netflix but it is a good movie. Truthfully it's not even a horror movie, or scary. Just work with me please. lol )