8-Tears & Making Up

Tears

WAIT... TAE!!!

" Tae what in the world are you doing here?!" I yell, and as soon as I did everyone looked at me.

" So y/n you know him?" Hobi asks.

" Ya, he's my brother!" I look over to him then back to Tae.

" Y/n why are you out here?" Tae asks then he looks behind me. " Jimin your here to what's going on?"

" We should be asking you the same thing! Why were you hunting on our turf?" The tall guy holding Tae's right arm aggressively yells. The shorter one just stayed quiet and held Tae's left.

" Wait Tae! What are they meaning?!" I can hardly understand what is going on now. Could he be a werewolf and I of never known ? When I ask him that he stops struggling and looks down.

" Y/n I'm sorry. I couldn't tell you. Y....Y/n wait!" I couldn't stay there any longer, I trusted him. So does he not trust me? I ran back into the living room and threw myself on the couch, and started to cry.

Jimin p.o.v

How could he do this to her? She tries to muffle her cries, but I can still hear her. It hurts me so much to know she's crying especially because of someone she trusted. I stormed up to Tae and grad him by the collar of his shirt.

" I know you can hear her to! Why did you do this to her! She doesn't deserve this! For goodness sakes SHE TRUSTED YOU!!" I didn't want to punch him or I know I would hurt y/n more. So I left , and headed into the living room.

When I get in y/n is laying face down on the couch with a pillow on her face. I walk up to her, saying nothing. As I sit on the edge of the couch she lifts herself up and quickly looks at me. Then before I had anytime to say anything she wraps her arms around me. I just hold her and let her cry on my shoulder. How could he do this to her? She's so innocent he should of told her the truth, especially with the increase of blood suckers around here. I know he could tell as much as any of us could.

Tae p.o.v

What was y/n and Jimin doing here, and how did she know about werewolf's? She didn't say anything about them but just by her reaction and just her being here is enough evidence to see she knows. I knew Jimin smelled kind of funny but now that I'm here this place reeks of dog, well werewolf. Truthfully is does smell like dog though. I couldn't think of anything else other than of the expression she gave me. Finally I snapped back into reality...

" Hey Hoseok who was that girl?" The taller guy holding me asks.

" Don't worry about her she's Jimin's friend. Remember the girl he use to always talk about." Hoseok answers.

" Oh wow! Alright then, now you. What were you doing on our territory!" He then yells at me, spitting in my face a little.

" I just moved here, and I needed to hunt. I'm sorry. Now please let me go talk to y/n, I need to explain." He still looked down at me angry.

"(Sigh) Namjoon just calm down I think he didn't mean anything. I think before we get any answers they need to work our whatever it is that has these three are upset about." The shorter one holding me says.

I look up to see Jimin stepping back out of the cabin.

" Y/n's calmed down a bit. She wants to talk. Namjoon, Suga please let him go I'll keep a eye on him." Jimin still sounded a little angry at my, but the first thing I see is a wet spot on his shoulder. I feel awful for doing this to her all I wanted to do was protect her, I didn't want to do this to her. Jimin eventually convinced that Namjoon guy to let me go. Then as I walk into the cabin Jimin grips my shoulder and whispers in my ear.