11- Truth 2& Major

Truth 2

" Jimin those vampires that attacked us they were after you." Namjoon stated.

" Dang, I had a feeling of that." He answered.

" Why?" I ask. Everyone agrees for him to tell.

" You all remember that my last pack got attacked right. " He pauses as we all nod. "Well they had a reason. My blood line has a power where during the full moon we transform without consent, and we go on a vampire killing spree. While we are running around if anyone or anything gets in our way we rip them apart. I have been lucky enough to chain myself up so I haven't hurt anyone." He has his head held down as he says all of this like he is ashamed.

" So that's why your family was killed by the vampires?" I ask, he nodded.

" Yes, I'm the only survivor." He answers.

" And that's why you always left during the full moon! I always thought that was how you mourned." Hobi says.

" That's not the whole reason. When we transform we become extremely strong. To the point we could kill seven blood suckers at the same time. It's incredible." He looks back up to me.

" Wait isn't the next full moon tonight?!" Jungkook exclaims.

" Don't worry I have a basement with chains, a cage, and electric barbed wire. truthfully it may be a little much, I'd much rather be safe than sorry though. I just need to get there before ten tonight." Jimin says.

" Why ten? Isn't it usually like twelve or something when a werewolf transforms like in the movies." Jungkook says seriously.

" Well I do transform completely at twelve but I start to around eleven. It hurts so bad I sometimes wish I could kill myself. I'm just in so much pain I can't do it then. I just like to be home at ten to make sure I have enough time to get ready." Jimin looks out to everyone to let them know this is a normal thing for him.

" Does it hurt that bad?" I ask concerned.

" Don't worry I'm fine. I don't feel anything once I transform, actually I don't remember anything when that happens except for my kills. If I don't kill anything I don't remember, so I'm good. And I don't feel anything when I wake up either." He tries to comfort me. He can see I'm about to cry I suppose.

We all talked a bit longer until it became about eight o'clock.

" Hey Jimin shouldn't we head on home." I whisper into his ear so no one can hear.

" Ya wouldn't be a bad idea." He whispers back.

" Hey guys me and y/n are leaving I would like to go on and get home." Jimin says to everyone.

" Ya I should leave to." Tae says.

" Alright you three be careful especially you y/n you can't exactly protect yourself." Namjoon says looking more at me. I know I'm more vulnerable but Jimin would never hurt me or let me be hurt.

We left and I rode on Jimin's back again. When we got to his house I wanted to go see where he's going to be. He brought me down there. It's just as he said. The door was iron, with chains and cuffs to hold both his arms and legs. Which was in a cage also made of iron bars, that had barbed wire wrapped around it. I looked over to see a battery cable attached to the wire so it's kind of like a electric fence. I feel bad for him. All this time he's been doing this alone without anyone knowing.

" Are you going to be ok?" I asked worried and a little upset.

" I'm going to be fine. I've been doing this for years." He says but I can see a bit of fear in his eyes.