15- Trip & Sick

Trip

When I wake up it's already 10:00. Jimin said we were going to leave at 12:00, so crap, I need to get ready. I get up and start to pack. should of done that last night but oh well. I basically grab everything out of my closet, since we will be gone for so long. I somehow get everything packed in thirty minutes. I take a quick shower and get ready. When I was putting the finishing touches on my super simple makeup someone knocks on my door.

" Y/n, me and Tae are waiting down stairs for you. Take your time though." It was Jimin.

" Ok I'm just about done." I tell him.

Once I finished I looked to make sure I have everything. Then I see this small box on my desk, I quickly grad it and hide it in my bags. I grab my giant bag and suitcase then head down stairs. Jimin saw me first. He sees struggling trying to bring my bags with me so he runs to the top of the stairs and takes my bag and suitcase from me.

" You should of got me if you needed help?" He said a little serious. " I don't want you to overdo it." He sounds so cute when he worries like this.

Me and tae said goodbye to our parents. them of course telling us to be careful and to watch out for each other.

We all get in the cars and head off. I'm in the car with Jimin of course, he is driving and I'm in the passenger's seat. Tae and Jungkook are in the back of the car. In the other car is Jin ,driving, Namjoon beside him, and Hobi with Suga in the back. As Jimin drove he reached over and held my hand. We all were talking but I fell asleep.

Jimin p.o.v

While we were talking y/n fell asleep. She must be exhausted. I don't blame her, so much has happened. First she was attacked, then found out the truth about me and her brother. Meeting the pack, geez she even got attacked again by vampires and me, and meeting her awful father after ten years. Now being pregnant with a werewolf, making vampires wish her dead. I still feel terrible for bringing her into all this, but I am so happy at the same time. She has overcome so much and has stayed so strong, I love her so much. I don't know what I would do without her.

" Jimin how do you feel about this child?" Tae surprised me with his question.

" Actually I'm excited, and so happy. I'm worry, but y/n has been through a lot. Also now she has me, I promised her I would protect her and I plan of keeping that promise. The only thing I am afraid of is me ... hurting her again. So I need you to promise me, you will restrain me and keep her safe on the nights I can't."

" You don't have to worry about that I had that in mind already."

" You know we will help you too." Jungkook adds in.

" Thank you both, I don't want anything to happen, to any one of us." I say happily with a tier running down my face, as I slightly tighten my grip on y/n's hand.

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and we were almost there. It only took about twenty more minutes. The house was two stories, it was huge, with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. With mine and Jimin's room being the only one with its own bathroom. It was a giant log cabin surrounded by woods. We got inside and it was just as fantastic as the outside. Everyone found their rooms. Mine and Jimin's was the first door on the right upstairs. We got in and I sat on the bed. As Jimin finished bringing our stuff in.

" Jimin, I just thought, how am I going to have this baby? I mean it's not like we can go to a hospital."

" Well another reason I wanted to come here is because there is a doctor that will come and knows about how to take care of a werewolf child." He walks over to me then sits beside me.