》seth

I lay on Bella's old bed and stare at the ceiling. Why the hell did I agree to 24 hours? I don't want to see them ever again... but I do. I really do.

I sigh and roll onto my side. "Holy sh-e god dammit Seth!" I hiss and set my hand over my chest sighing.

He leans in the doorway with that cheeky smirk. "Boo?" He says teasingly.

I sigh and pat the space beside me which he gratefully accepts, pulling me into his warm chest as he lays down. I lean my chin on his chest which is now covered by a shirt (I'm a little disappointed but who wouldn't be?).

"What was that about with Jake?"

He sighs. "He's technically the Alpha... but he owes me. He tries to boss me around which I do not accept at the minute. You need me."

I frown. "But don't you need your pack..? I don't want to tear you apart." I whisper.

He sighs and strokes my non-battered cheek. "I left the pack once and I'd do it again. Jacob is the one tearing us apart. I'm following what I believe is right."

I smile small. "How is this right? How is any of this right?" I whisper.

"Ouchy?" He says not knowing whether to be offended or not.

"No no, I didn't mean it like that." I shake my head feeling bad.

He laughs small. "Its ok I get it. It's a lot to take in... Why dont you get some sleep?"

I shake my head. "I'm not finished yet..."

He goes to ask what I mean but I quickly kiss him while I have the courage. He easily gets what I meant and kisses me back, his hot hands cupping my rosy, heated cheeks. I blush furiously but I don't notice because his skin is hotter still.

I close my eyes and inhale his musky scent. I slowly straddle his waist and eventually pull away, laying my head in his neck. We both pant and I feel our hearts racing.

"Now I'll sleep." I whisper, placing a small kiss on his jaw. I close my eyes and hear him chuckle as I fall asleep. I begin to dream about one of the times he took me to the La Push beach.

"Its so beautiful." I smile as the sun beats down on us, the waves crashing against the shore a few feet away.

Carlisle thoroughly encouraged, more like forced, me to get out of the house. 'You'll feel better' he said. Whatever. Next time just tell me to get out.

"Yeah it is. I love coming here to think, away from my... friends, my family." He shrugs. He kicks a few pebbles as we walk.

I smile. "Tell me about you, Seth Clearwater."

He chuckles. "What do you wanna know?" I shrug and he thinks for a moment. "My father died when I was 14... I thought I'd never be happy again, until the guys took me under their wing. They picked me up when I was down." He shrugs.

I frown. "I'm so sorry Seth. It's good you had your brothers, and Leah, though. Right?"

He shrugs, looking across the waves as he squints at the sunlight. "I guess. They're all too nosey. They're always there, always in the way. They're all in love, impr- um or planning their futures."