30- Suddenly & Awake

Suddenly

Tae p.o.v

Y/n was walking right behind me until I suddenly heard her fall. I quickly turned around to hear a ear shattering scream. Y/n's body was shaking. I quickly run over to her trying my best to calm her down from whatever's happening. She's still awake but she is in a cold sweat with her tears flowing down her cheeks. I grab onto her hand.

" Y/n what's wrong!" I say frantically worried.

Then Jimin yelled from down in the basement.

" WHAT, WHATS GOING ON!" He sounding worried out of his mind.

" Y/N FELL AND SEEMS TO BE IN A LOT OF PAIN! I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG!" I yell back.

Suddenly Namjoon, Suga, and Jin run around the corner all with shocked and worried faces.

" What's going on?" Namjoon asks.

" I don't know, you know as much as I do already."

" Do we need to take her to the hospital?" Suga suggests.

" WAIT HOW DID YOU SAY SHE IS ACTING?!" Jimin yells.

"SHE IS IN A LOT OF PAIN, SHE CANT EVEN SPEAK THROUGH HER SCREAMS! SHE IS ALSO SWEATING LIKE CRAZY!"

Jimin p.o.v

I can hear every scream y/n makes. It's killing inside that I can't do anything for her now, but I'll do what I can. The strange thing is that I haven't felt pain for a while now, I usually do. Y/n though is having what seems to be all the pain I normally have. What the h**l is going on! Think, think! Why am I not in any pain? Why is she hurting instead?

" TAE! JUST TAKE Y/N AND GIVE HER SOMETHING TO HELP WITH THE PAIN OR ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE HER SLEEP!"

" BUT WHY?!" He asks.

" JUST DO IT! I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON, BUT IF ANYTHING WILL HELP THAT SHOULD!"

I didn't hear him say anything after that all I could hear was footsteps heading away from the door. till Jin yelled...

" I'm sorry Jimin."

He feels bad since he know I want to be there with her but I can't. He then shuts the door and everything is dark, and I pass out, transforming.

Tae p.o.v

I still don't know what's happening but when I pass the living room Hobi and Jungkook are still there with the babies.

" What's going on?!" They asked frantically.

I couldn't answer, just running on up into their bedroom. After I laid y/n down I didn't know where to look for some strong pain medication. Jin soon runs in with a bottle of a strong sedative. I quickly gave her the amount it says to give a grown women her size. After about thirty minutes of unbearable screaming, and no change. I decided to give her a extra half of a dose. Hoping this isn't to much, but I think she needs it. Finally after only twenty more minutes she was finally sleeping soundly. I still don't know what's going on but this isn't good whatever it is.......................WAIT! Is that what Jimin was thinking did he think that y/n may be transforming again tonight. Is that why he wanted me to put her to sleep to see she will transform.

I look over to see a normal sleeping y/n. I don't know what's going on I hope this is just something that will pass over and won't be a future problem. This medication should keep her sleep for the rest of the night, hopefully. Right now I'm just going to tell Hobi and Jungkook what's going on, but Namjoon, Suga, and Jin have probably already done that part.

When I get there they have already been told the situation. I thought it would be a good idea to keep the babies in another room at least for tonight. So we made a small place for them to comfortably sleep on the couch, and someone will be beside them all night. I went back up to y/n to see her still sleeping, I sat on a chair soon falling asleep myself.

Awake

Jungkook p.o.v

I stayed up with the babies, Namjoon did to but he fell asleep pretty quickly. While I was up I didn't t hear anything downstairs. I have been up before while it was a full moon but I could always hear loud bangs and rattles coming from down stairs, but tonight nothing. I'm not sure what to think, but I'll just talk to him in the morning. Not like I should go down and ask now anyway. Probably should after he talks and comforts y/n. I'm worried about her. Why did she collapse in pain?

Morning 7:00

Tae p.o.v

I woke up to y/n mumbling something in her sleep.

" Jim....eas....b..k."

She said that a couple of times finally I realized what she was trying to say, Jimin please be ok. I wonder what she could be dreaming about. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then the door quickly but quietly opening. It's Jungkook.

" Hey hyung Jimin is yelling for you." He whisper yells.

I nodded and headed to the basement. Before I left I look at y/n. She is still soundly sleeping, so I slowly close the door and head on down. Once I reached the basement door it was already open. I get a shocked look.

" Oh ya sorry hyung but I already opened it so I could see why Jimin was yelling." Jungkook says behind me.

" It's fine I just didn't know why it was already open." I tell him as I walk on down the stairs.

" Tae get me out of here!" Jimin says as soon as he sees me. " How's y/n? Was she able to sleep? Is she still in pain? I have a idea but do you know what's wrong?" He asks frantically.

" Jimin just calm down she is still sleeping, so I would suggest to let her stay that way for as long as she needs to." I tell him.

" Alright. Wait what about Aurora and Leon?" Jimin asks worried again.

" Oh they stayed with me in the living room. Don't worry they slept fine, actually they are still asleep on the couch. I have pillows put around them so they won't fall." Jungkook quickly says to get Jimin to calm down a bit quicker.

I hurriedly unchain him, and the first thing he does is bolt up the stairs.

Jimin p.o.v

I went up the basement stairs as quickly as I could. When I finally got to the living room. I see Aurora and Leon still sleeping, like Jungkook said. I didn't really want to leave them but I know they'll be fine, Tae and Kookie should be back up soon. I rush on up the stairs and quickly, but quietly open mine and y/n's bedroom door. She is still sleeping as well. I lay next to her, placing my arms around her waist. With her back against my chest, I whisper behind her ear...

" I'm so sorry y/n. You don't deserve all this pain."

Suddenly I hear the door open back up from behind me. I turn just enough to see who it is, Tae. I give him a look telling him that everything's alright, and that I got it from here. He then nodes, turning around and leaving.

9:00

I didn't move once I felt y/n start to wake up. She rolls over and looks in my eyes. I see her watery eyes, with some tears already coming down. I never felt her cry. What happened?

" Y/n what's wrong baby?" I ask hugging her.

" Jimin." She sobs out.

She hugged me back laying her head against my chest.

" Please y/n talk to me."

She soon calms down, sitting up, and looking at me.

" It's fine it's just a nightmare." She replied, whipping away her tears.

" Come-on tell me." I tell her as I rub her back.

" Just give me a minute, I need to wake up a bit." She says still whipping away some new tears that started to come again.