08: end

ever since will had met mike, his entire world changed. he started to see things differently. his world seemed so colorful and bright every single time he as much as thought of his boyfriend.

it made him happier, a lot happier. will realized that without mike, he would of never found happiness. mike was his entire world, his happiness. he realized often though, that they would not last forever. as much as he wanted to grow old with him, he knew how it would turn out: gone.

but that wasn't how it ended. it ended when they both died of old age, after being married for decades. it all started when will had graduated. mike had waited for him to, being a grade level above him. when will had finally moved out, earning many tears from hopper, joyce, and jonathan, he moved in with mike, the absolute love of his life.

this lasted for years, both of them having a good jobs with steady incomes.

the day mike proposed was march 17th, a date will could never forget. he remembered how it was raining so much that will came home completely soaked. he headed into the bedroom, getting a change of clothes, not noticing all the decorations mike had put out. when he walked out, mike was already on one knee. will gasped loudly, taking back a couple steps.

"no way." he whispered.

"yes way." mike replied. "william byers, will you marry me?" he smiled, opening the box, which contained a beautiful diamond ring.

"ohmygodyes." will said quickly, running to his boyfriend, now fiancee, and giving a passionate kiss alongside with a hug.

"i love you so much, oh my god." he cried out, tightly holding onto him. mike chuckled and pulled away slightly, brushing his thumb against his cheek.

"i love you too." he giggled, the tears running down his face. they both headed to the dining room and the first thing will noticed was the thing that had brought them together in the first place:

a giant bouquet of flowers.

//

a/n: omg i cant believe this book is finished...!! i'd like to thank everyone for the support and love you have given to this book. i couldn't do this without you guys!! thank you so much 💕💕 obviously, this isn't my last book, i'm making another byler one right now! but please, comment any ships you have and i might make a book based around the ship!! thank you so much again and i hope you have a wonderful morning/day/evening/night !!! 💘💘