Eps 01

Hana, Mark, and Y/N decided to go to their favourite cafe after school. Initially, Y/N didn't want to join them as she thought it might disturb the couple's date, but Hana and Mark insisted. Y/N followed them, although she didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Y/N's father didn't object as he knew Hana's father, but Hana didn't know that Y/N was from a wealthy family.

"What do you ladies want?" Mark asked, politely reminding them to be courteous to his girlfriend and Y/N.

"Green tea with low sugar," Y/N said while focusing on her game on her phone.

"Cappuccino," Hana said with a sweet smile. Mark returned the gesture with a wink before heading to the counter to place their order.

The doorbell rang, signalling the arrival of customers at the cafe. Hana, facing the door, noticed the popular boys from their school, accompanied by their girlfriends.

"They're here," Hana said. Y/N lifted her head to see what Hana saw.

"Why? They always hang out here after school anyway," Y/N said as she went back to her phone. Soon Mark arrived with their drinks.

"Hey, do you guys have any plans for where we could go next?" asked Mark inquisitively. Y/N promptly put away her phone and shifted her focus towards the couple, eager to hear their suggestions.

"I want to go home," Y/N said, taking the last sip of her drink.

"Why? It's not like you have something to do," Hana turned to you and said. Y/N made an annoyed face at them.

"You know what? I don't want to disturb your date. Every time you two always force me to join your date. Why?" Y/N looked at them seriously.

"Because we want you to find yourself a boyfriend," Mark claimed. Y/N just rolled her eyes and scoffed, then chuckled.

"You guys are so funny. I'm happy to have you both as best friends and by that, I don't need a so-called boyfriend. Besides, no boys see me as a girl they want to date. Just look at me," Y/N said, then about to leave them.

"Hey, tomorrow I won't be able to go out with you guys. My father and I are going to visit my mother as we haven't seen her in a long time," Y/N announced as she stopped by Hana's table and BTS's table.

"In Incheon?" Mark asked, looking puzzled.

"Yes, Incheon! Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Y/N replied, not noticing that everyone was staring at her.

"How long will you be gone?" Hana inquired, glancing at Y/N and then at BTS.

"It depends on my father. We might stay there for a week. He also plans to visit an orphanage where his friend works," Y/N explained. "Anyway, I gotta go. You guys are wasting my time. Bye!" Y/N said as she realized that everyone was still staring at her. She turned to her senior and left.

"Oh hi sunbaenim. Have a nice date," she said with a smile before leaving the cafe. The other girls were in awe of Y/N because they could sense that she wasn't attracted to them like their fans.

"She's kind of weird, don't you think?" Seulgi suddenly spoke up.

"I'm not sure. Do you think so?" Taehyung glanced over at Seulgi.

"Out of all the girls, she and that girl called Hana don't seem to be fawning over you guys at all," Irene added to Seulgi's statement.

"Maybe they know that we never lay our eyes on an ugly girl," Yoongi said.

"Hey, that's rude, babe," Lisa hit her boyfriend's arm.

"She's not that ugly. She's cute. Maybe some touch-up might change her to be pretty like you too. Or maybe some workout," Jimin said. All of them turned to him.

"Don't tell me you like chubby girls," Seulgi glared at Jimin. He scoffed and pinched her cheeks. "Aww looks like you're jealous. Don't worry babe, you're always in my heart," Jimin said, pecking her cheek.

"I would appreciate it if you could refrain from constantly praising her. Ever since last week, you have been talking about her like she is an angel sent from above. While I agree that she is cute and kind-hearted, I believe that you possess these attributes as well. You may not see it, but I do. Can you please stop?" Jimin expressed to Seulgi.

"I understand that you're being truthful about her. Despite her weight and the negative comments made by Twice, she is a better person than the other girls. She is genuine and innocent, unlike them," Seulgi replied. The other girls nodded in agreement with Seulgi's statement.

Mark and Hana overheard a conversation, but they did not let the others know. BTS's girlfriends were in the conversation, and Hana expressed her admiration for them. She also wished that Y/N had friends like them. Mark then reminded Hana that they had homework to finish and that he had work later that night. Hana was surprised to hear about Mark's work and asked why he was working. Mark explained that his dad had cut his allowance because he spent too much on games. Hana chided Mark for not listening to her advice to stop downloading games, as it was a waste of money.

Mark had a pout on his face as he said, "Tell that to the person who's always busy."

Hana responded, "I help my mom. Since you're always on your phone, why don't you help me promote my mom's food? She wants to start doing catering. We need more money because they want me to continue studying, and that's costing a lot. I want to make them proud of me."

Mark was happy to have Hana as his girlfriend and replied, "You know what? I'm so happy to have you as my girlfriend. I love you so much." He then gave her a peck on the lips, and they went home together.