Eps 03

Jimin was so worried about the part-time job. It's almost a week since he went to find a part-time job but whatever he did always become a mess because of his clumsiness. Instead, money he had to do for free because he broke some glasses and plates when doing his job at some restaurant. Seulgi looked at Jimin's hand. Even if they are not together they still care for each other.

"Please be careful," Seulgi said while plastering Jimin's cuts. All of them had breakfast. Jimin looked so numb with his injured hand. He stared at the cuts.

"This is what happens when we are not good in the kitchen. I should help my mom sometimes. Maybe it can help me a lot." Jimin complained.

Then suddenly, a cheerful voice enters the canteen. There was Y/N, Hana and Mark. Talking about Y/N's break.

"So? Do you find any boys?" Hana asked while walking to get their breakfast. Mark follows behind Y/N.

"There a lot of boys and... Kids. They are so cute. I want to kiss them." Y/N said. Hana and Mark smirked.

"The boys?" They ask.

"Eww... No! The kids. Even though people hate me here at least the kids love me so much. As well... There is one boy ask me for a date but... I reject him." They were surprised and their jaw dropped to hear that.

"Yah! Why?" Mark asked while Hana said that Y/N was so stupid for rejecting him. That was her chance to have a boyfriend.

"He is so byuntae. I better die than date him." Y/N complaining. As they did take their food, they had to pass the senior's table to their spot. They glanced at them and greeted them as well as Y/N continued her story.

"How perverted he is?” Mark is curious about that.

"Too much. His flirty eye never leaves me. Eww... Do you want me to date that guy? Not in millions of years." She said. Then something caught her attention.

"Urmm. Why did I feel so silent today? I just hear my voice filling this whole canteen?" Y/N asks then she hears a lot of whispering voices. Mark and Hana whispered to Y/N that the whole incident had happened when she was gone.

"What?" She suddenly shouted getting the attention. She quickly bows sorry to them.

"But... They are the sweetest couple ever. How does that happen? Poor them. If you want me to rank the sweet couple in here, they are number one. Then V and Irene number two." Y/N said.

"Then who is the last?" Suddenly voice asked from afar. As she turned, the couple were looking at them.

"Urmm... Nam...Joon sunbaenim?" Y/N answer them with questionable.

"Why me?" The owner asked. Then they laughed as she answered him.

"I heard that... You always... Ruined your date." You said weakly but enough for him to hear. Jenny just scoffed at Y/N's statement. How honest she is always making the girls smile at her. Namjoon glared at Y/N. She gulped as saw him then suddenly Jenny hit his arm.

"At least she says it." Jenny said.

"How can I fall for you, huh?" She pouted at Namjoon.

"Because I'm handsome." He claimed winking at his girlfriend.

Then suddenly Y/N remembers something. She was about to say it but was disturbed by the bell.

"I have something to tell you two. We talk about it at lunch." She said, and they went to their class.

~Lunch~

As sitting at their spot Hana begin.
"So?" She asked. But Y/N said to wait for Mark first. After a moment, Mark comes with his food tray.

"Ok. When I was at Incheon I found some contest." She said while taking out a sheet from her purse.

"The first price is very attracted me. They will sponsor all the study for two whole years there." She said while the couple read it. But they were shocked when saw the contest name.

"Are you crazy Y/N? 20 kg for a month?" They almost shouted.

"Yah! You gain one kilo per day. How will you lose 20 kg per month? Fat burner pill? No! It's dangerous." Mark complaining at Y/N.

"Is your dad agreed?" Hana asked. Y/N then remembered that her father said that he could send her there, but she refused it by saying that she didn't want to burden him more.

"Yes. He agreed. As well... He said that he could send me there with all the money that he earns for my studies but I refused." She lied a little.

"Whatever your decision this is stupid. Just forget it." Mark said. Y/N pouted.

"Trust me. I'll take this as the first step to be pretty." She suddenly smiles at Hana.

"Don't you want me to be pretty more than those bullies?" She said while pouting to the Twice.

"Ok. We agreed." They said after a long silence.

"But first you need someone to guide you." Mark said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because you don't have discipline when coming food!" They shouted making the whole canteen look at them.

"Aishh. You guys. Who can say no to food?" Y/N respond.

"See? If you want to be pretty and nice shape body you should not eat this. All of these foods contain many calories." Mark said while taking her tray away. Dramatically she wanted to take it back. Hana takes all the calorie foods to the rubbish bin.

"Yah! That's mine." She said. Hana glared at Y/N. Then she sighed.

"Fine. But who will guide me? I don't know-" Y/N was cut in by Hana.

"There." She said while pointing at BTS's spot.

"Who?" Y/N asked but got hit by Mark.

"Jimin you stupid. He always maintained his body. Before he was chubby too but looks at him now." Mark said. Then suddenly Y/N looked at him confused.

"Are you stalking him?" She asked. Mark then glared at how stupid she was.

"Hello. It was on his Instagram you pabo." He said.

"I'm not pabo Markie pooh! How should I know those things when I'm not a stalker? The only thing I know is I want to win this contest." Y/N said.